Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talksport season ticket update

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
We're at the presentation this coming Wednesday. Can anyone who has been recently comment on what are the chances of getting 3 together in WSU band A at the sides?

Bought the same on fri, you should be able to get 3 together around goal line, maybe 6 yard box if going further back but I'd guess from viewing screen only 100/200 available each end. How vocal do people think these areas will be ?

As I mentioned before I noticed the wipe board showing S/T sales totalling of over £12 million, obviously not all up front but think the corporates have helped achieve this figure, don't see what else it could have referred to on a sales board !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bought the same on fri, you should be able to get 3 together around goal line, maybe 6 yard box if going further back but I'd guess from viewing screen only 100/200 available each end. How vocal do people think these areas will be ?

As I mentioned before I noticed the wipe board showing S/T sales totalling of over £12 million, obviously not all up front but think the corporates have helped achieve this figure, don't see what else it could have referred to on a sales board !

Me + 8 in front row plan to be VERY vocal :)

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
As of today we have sold 10,500 season tickets. My mate was at his presentation this morning. The 14,000 is aload of bollox and obviously a sneaky marketing ploy to get the general salers rushing to get theirs

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As of today we have sold 10,500 season tickets. My mate was at his presentation this morning. The 14,000 is aload of bollox and obviously a sneaky marketing ploy to get the general salers rushing to get theirs

Excluding 1901's ?

If so, 13,400 so far then

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The 14,000 is aload of bollox and obviously a sneaky marketing ploy to get the general salers rushing to get theirs

Really?!?!?.... what is the point of the snide comment newbie..... feck off,.... will you?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

You're a bit of a dick aren't you. And just fyi, that's verging on slander. suggest you are more careful with your phrasology.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Exeter City | News | Latest News | Latest News | Season Ticket Sale Update

Season Ticket Sale Update
Posted on: Tue 15 Mar 2011

The Grecians have announced today that the Super Saver season ticket period has been extended by seven days meaning that it will now finish on March 25th at midnight.

And we can announce that as of Thursday 10th March we had sold 530 season tickets for next season and that number has risen since.

Fans can make the biggest savings by purchasing their seat or spot on the Big Bank for the 2011/12 season before a week Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here