Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talksport season ticket update

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Better not be the case, i still havent got mine and am desperate. Getting back from 4 days away this is not a thread im enjoying readding.
My details have been sent through 3 times now over the last 3 or 4 weeks and now i return and am informed i need to ring up to book my appointment !...i thought that was the point of sending my details in...

Im starting to panic now

This was posted up again on the official website this week - so I took that as open season as it were for people to 'express their interest' as the club puts it, meaning that sales are definitely open to anyone who wants to buy a ST database or no database?

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Register Now for Amex Season Tickets!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Our very own Jo was on as well.
I've recorded both sections and can upload somewhere.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The Australian bloke said that 14,000 ST had been solld thus far. In the next breath, he said that they've not gone on general sale and those tickkets already sold were only for the Withdean faithfull.

Work that one out !!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The Australian bloke said that 14,000 ST had been solld thus far. In the next breath, he said that they've not gone on general sale and those tickkets already sold were only for the Withdean faithfull.

Work that one out !!!

They've been sold to STH, and lapsed STH

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Work that one out !!!

He's just trying to sell PSL's though which, lets face it, dont have any real worth unless the ground sells out.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
They've been sold to STH, and lapsed STH

And to people on the database, i've never had a season ticket and have only been to 60 games post 1997.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Perry has just beenon the phone in and clearly stated that the 10,000th season ticket has just been sold. This will not incclude the 1901 .....

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Perry has just beenon the phone in and clearly stated that the 10,000th season ticket has just been sold. This will not incclude the 1901 .....

Would this suggest that the fat Australian marketing man, was just talking bollocks..?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I'm happy to be proved wrong and no doubt will be but it seems strange that the club would be able to sell the remaining tickets (6k maybe minus people on the database who havent got round to getting their tickets yet) to people who have NEVER been on the brighton database and therefor havent ever shown any inclination to go and see the albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
MP's figure is likely to be more accurate , so including 1901ers that puts it just shy of 13,000.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Would this suggest that the fat Australian marketing man, was just talking bollocks..?

Yes ( IMHO ) ......didnt think much of him at the presentation either .....did nothing to convince anyone the PSL was a good idea....hope he si not on comission only....:lol:

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
If this figure were true, it would make the AMEX so much more exciting. The atmosphere will be great, only bad thing is there will be so much congestion going in a out, what is the club going to do?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Purchased 3 S/T's on Friday and can assure you there wasn't a great deal of choice left for 3 seats together, bearing in mind these presentations are set to continue for another few weeks. In the West stand Upper wing, not complaining but would have been prepared to pay more for something more central, 10,000 sales plus about 3000 corporate would seem about right to me from the sales shown on computer, and I noticed writings on the sales wipe board suggesting over £ 12 million had been taken, but could be wrong !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So 22,500 total, less 3,000 away, less 1500 day tickets means they could sell 18,000 season tickets, including 1901?

About 5,000 left then?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here