Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talksport season ticket update

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A very honest friend of mine just text to say someone from the Albion has just been on Talksport and reports 14,000 S/T sales to date! Crikey

Apparently the chap in question is managing the stadium move.

Last edited:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
A very honest friend of mine just text to say someone from the Albion has just been on Talksport and reports 14,000 S/T sales to date! Crikey

Apparently the chap in question is managing the stadium move.

Just heard it live - can confirm 14,000 S/T sales stated.

Was an Australian chap who was interviewed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There was an Australian doing the presentations with Richard Hebberd. I would imagine that this figure includes the 1901?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I was told that the season ticket sales stated will NOT include the 1901 sales, which is a extra 700 isnt it ? i have my season ticket already, payment starts to come out of our accounts in April isnt it ?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Have they gone on sale to non-STH's yet, or are they still working through the final few STH's?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Got to be lies, as people on here only days ago talking about the 9000 mark without 1901.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Sounds about right, reliably told we were close to hitting 10k season tickets on Monday and on a good day were flogging close to 300 a day. This did not include nearly 2900 of the 1901 club seats.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got to be lies, as people on here only days ago talking about the 9000 mark without 1901.

Not so sure. 11,000 plus 1901s seems feasible to me.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
K
Just heard it live - can confirm 14,000 S/T sales stated.

Was an Australian chap who was interviewed.

Just marketing spiel. Those of us who have had our presentations will recall that the Aussie chap is the one employed to push the purchase of the Private Seat Licence. Accordingly, he has to exaggerate to push his sales case for you purchasing a PSL.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I was told that the season ticket sales stated will NOT include the 1901 sales, which is a extra 700 isnt it ? i have my season ticket already, payment starts to come out of our accounts in April isnt it ?

Will 1901 seats not count towards the recorded match-day attendances then? That can't be right, surely?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
They are on sale to non-STH's but only those that are on the ticket database.

im afraid thats bollocks,anyone that has the readies,and goes upto falmer will get a s/t,FACT,i know cos it happened to 3 of my mates

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Better not be the case, i still havent got mine and am desperate. Getting back from 4 days away this is not a thread im enjoying readding.
My details have been sent through 3 times now over the last 3 or 4 weeks and now i return and am informed i need to ring up to book my appointment !...i thought that was the point of sending my details in...

Im starting to panic now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here