Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I am going tomorrow, after a particularly pleasant day there yesterday. :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
what did you do to Scott he was "past his best" when he turned up to soccer kick ball at Leylands Park

8 strongbows and a bottle of wine to himself might have had something to do with that. We got seperated at the ground..... :lol:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Well Gus seems happy for the fans and players about the up coming EPL, oh and did he mention the commercial side too

Sussex chief executive Gus Mackay today welcomed plans for the new-look domestic cricket structure which will see the introduction of a Twenty20 English Premier League.

All 18 counties will be involved, ending speculation that franchise cricket might be introduced, with two overseas teams included in two divisions of ten teams.

It will start in June 2010 while the Twenty20 Cup will continue in its current format and will be played on Friday nights in July, August and September.

The Pro40 League will be ditched but the Championship will remain at two divisions of nine and a 50 overs competition will continue.

Mackay said: “It is an exciting time for cricket. The good news for us is that a two-division Championship, which was under threat, is staying. I was quite a fan of 40 over cricket but having more Twenty20 creates a lot of opportunity both on the playing side and commercially.

“We have yet to see all the details but I would imagine counties could spice up the EPL by bringing in more of what I call ‘bums on seats’ players and playing once a fortnight every Friday is an excellent idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here