Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v australia hove 24th june

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Olly's already done more than Panesar and Rashid have done this season. Put him in the Ashes squad

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
I saw this photo of our friends from the penal colony practicing today - anyone know what the strange bomb-like object is?

105201.jpg

i've used one of those in my cricket training. you use it to practise throwing and catching really what you see is what it is:D

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They fly further and at a greater speed. Plus, you are not likely to knacker a bone in your hand if you misjudge the catch.

I once misjudged taking a catch with an American Football, it caught the end of my right thumb end on and although it was not dislocated or broken it was not much use for a few weeks. Another one of lifes painful lessons learned.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If anyone wants a ticket for Saturday - PM me.

Yours for a Tenner.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
At lest i was sober:yahoo::yahoo:

I am not sure if Scotty Mac is still alive to be honest.

Tomorrow should be another cracker. The forecast is once again brilliant.

It is nice being able to watch cricket knowing it doesn't really matter if we lose.

Had a brill day at Sussex today. Thought we would be lucky to get 2 wickets. How wrong was I!!

How can watching Sussex be 1/4 the price of seeing the Albion (season ticket), you get beers in the ground, the match lasts longer & better weather. Football players are so overly rated & paid. Unlike the Albion, youngsters are not taken for granted. Plenty of entertainment & season ticket prices for the under 16s at £25.00

A true privilege to have a great county team on our doorstep

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Had a brill day at Sussex today. Thought we would be lucky to get 2 wickets. How wrong was I!!

How can watching Sussex be 1/4 the price of seeing the Albion (season ticket), you get beers in the ground, the match lasts longer & better weather. Football players are so overly rated & paid. Unlike the Albion, youngsters are not taken for granted. Plenty of entertainment & season ticket prices for the under 16s at £25.00

A true privilege to have a great county team on our doorstep

There is no better way to spend a summers day...FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here