Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v australia hove 24th june

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
:eek: :rolleyes: are you not familiar with the art of goatmouthing???

No so just looked it up-"Rare condition typically found in babbling old men and meth heads. Also occurs with the teethless wonders of our society. Condition can be spotted when an individual constantly slides their jaw around in all directions, for no apparent reason, resembling that of a goat chewing on some grass or a boot, or looking as if they are trying to eat their own face. Severe case can be witnessed in Old School by noting Blue's crazy jaw movements."

Sums you up perfectly!! Thanks!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
No so just looked it up-"Rare condition typically found in babbling old men and meth heads. Also occurs with the teethless wonders of our society. Condition can be spotted when an individual constantly slides their jaw around in all directions, for no apparent reason, resembling that of a goat chewing on some grass or a boot, or looking as if they are trying to eat their own face. Severe case can be witnessed in Old School by noting Blue's crazy jaw movements."

Sums you up perfectly!! Thanks!

:lol:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Another glourious afternoon at Hove, pain to have to leave. What are the chances of two more days like the last two. I'm down for all day Friday so I am hoping the weather people have screwed up.

Sussex 285/9 (74.4 ov)

Sussex trail by 64 runs with 1 wicket remaining in the 1st innings

Brett Lee back on, he looked pretty fast earlier

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I think in these 12-a-side games you can only have 11 batsmen, in the same way that you can only have 11 men on the field when you bowl; it's just that you can swap them around as you please.

I see. Therefore a more accurate description would be 11 a side with a sub allowed on at any time!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I see. Therefore a more accurate description would be 11 a side with a sub allowed on at any time!

Yes

Cric info descibes it thus; Players per side 12 (11 batting, 11 fielding)

I presume its stumps and state of play as follows.

Australians 349/7d & 18/0 (6.3 ov)

Sussex 311

Australians lead by 56 runs with 10 wickets remaining

Now just Bring me sunshine for Fridays play

[yt]C976FMp3pso[/yt]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here