Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v australia hove 24th june

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Does anyone have any spare tickets for tomorrow? I'm after two because we didn't think it would sell out :dunce:

If you are feling flush you could buy a mid season membership which includes a free FPT semi final ticket.

FPT Membership - Membership 2009 - 2009 Season - Sussex County Cricket Club

£99 which would include 2 days of Australia and the FPT semi and I imagine first dibs on finals tickets if we make them. Plus Arundel, Horsham and
Hove 40 over and championship games.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

I very much enjoyed my first ever game of Cricket!!

Thoughts: Luke Wright looked very good, and if he hadn't had been caught so early our tally would have been much higher.

Sussex looked good in feilding at end, stopping balls before they reached boundary which aussies had just not trailed during our innings.

Also, there was a streaker in a Borat Mankini who invaded the pitch and got a high five from Pepler Sandri!! And Kudos to Lee for taking time out at boundary to sign autographs when bowling was from Cromwell End while he was by boundary at Sea End.

Overall, a good performance!!

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
I cannot believe the bloody forecast today. I am sure there are many more of you who have taken today off work to watch the action at Hove.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
i know its australia but does anyone feel a bit meh about it all? its kind of wierd going there seeing it packed and it means f*** all, shame its not like this for say somerset last week.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
i understand that, but its a friendly. im not knocking people for not coming usually but it is a totally meaningless game.

all im saying is its strange going there and not giving 2 shits about the result.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lee is gay

rumour has it those chaps were REMOVED after attempting to get the sign into the members area for him to see it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here