Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v australia hove 24th june

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Hauritz can be reach a ton in the 2nd innings..... that is runs conceded. Probably the worst Aussie spinner in the last 25 years, up there with the best like Ray Bright.....

Sussex will probasbly struggle against the pace attack and i predict they will be 282 all out

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hauritz can be reach a ton in the 2nd innings..... that is runs conceded. Probably the worst Aussie spinner in the last 25 years, up there with the best like Ray Bright.....

Sussex will probasbly struggle against the pace attack and i predict they will be 282 all out
Some Aussie fans kept asking their outfielders...

"Does Hauritz turn it in the nets? Is that why he's here?"

"Is Hauritz our best darts player? Straight as you like!"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I went yesterday and as much as I am not a Cricket expert my observations were that thew Sussex bowler's were utter CACK espeically Beer. The Australians were for the most profoundly boring and dull and only opened up a little for the last hour.

Certainly if this is all the Aussies have to offer the Ashes in a cert for England.

The Australians fans and there were quite a few were loud, offensive and incredibly irratating and had consumed vast amounts of beer. They were more critical of the Aussie team than anyone else.

In short it made me realise why I don't watch cricket as the game is dull, dull , dull. It was a great day out howver as the beers were flowing and the food options were good and the weather was good. I also blagged some free tickets for Spearmint Rhino's when 3hotties came in around 5pm with a f*** off large bellied Black Man.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tis just a sea fret Tom, it should clear by mid-morning.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
419 needed for victory and Yardy has started like its a 20/20 game 28 off 29 balls,Nash on the other hand has chucked down the anchor and is 1 from 23 balls.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Some Aussie fans kept asking their outfielders...

"Does Hauritz turn it in the nets? Is that why he's here?"

"Is Hauritz our best darts player? Straight as you like!"

You can't have been far from me then as they were right behind me.

The abuse they were giving to Clarke was amusing as well!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
419 needed for victory and Yardy has started like its a 20/20 game 28 off 29 balls,Nash on the other hand has chucked down the anchor and is 1 from 23 balls.

Looks like I should have gone today. I hope Sussex win as the Aussies were absolute SHIT HOUSE yesterday. The most boring attacking display against an inept Sussex bowling force you could ever witness. BORING.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You can't have been far from me then as they were right behind me.

The abuse they were giving to Clarke was amusing as well!

trigger was sporting the DASHING bradford bulls shirt next to john

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Says it all about this Aussie side, two guys (Hopkinson & Sandri) who can't, and probably won't get anywhere near the Sussex starting XI this year running them ragged.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'd like to see Sandri given a chance in the championship side some time this season.

It's a tough one with so many options, you've got Collymore who the first bowler on the team sheet for any four day game and rightly so, then Lewry and Arafat when fit, not to mention Smith, Wright, Martin-Jenkins, Aga, Keegan, Liddle and even Kirtley at a push, going to take a lot of hard work for the lad to break into that seam bowling line up, let's hope he's up for the fight...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here