Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex uni union opposes falmer

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
It is likely I will be going to uni there next year if not the year after depending how my course pans out. now I can get a idea what most of the students are like. LOL Typical seeing as most students are not from Sussex. (Certainly the case when I was at the open day not many students there had a Sussex burr.).

Bloody hippy nimbys.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Caveman said:
It doesn't matter where the ground is the "carbone" factor will apply. It applies now and I get the train and will at Falmer.

Now go get a job or get on with your studies.

Spotty little knob end w*nkers.

Was there any need to talk to Strike like that he was merely passing on a point of view!

:rolleyes: :lolol:

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
the president is a hippy, he admits it. they are going to try and get the uni to oppses it.
i made very argument against them but it didn't help they were unaware of any of the facts.
they are threatening direct action if we start to build on the site, camping on the site to stop builders

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
reuters said:
the president is a hippy, he admits it. they are going to try and get the uni to oppses it.
i made very argument against them but it didn't help they were unaware of any of the facts.
they are threatening direct action if we start to build on the site, camping on the site to stop builders

Flipping hell why don't they get a life. :angry:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Caveman said:
It doesn't matter where the ground is the "carbone" factor will apply. It applies now and I get the train and will at Falmer.

Now go get a job or get on with your studies.

Spotty little knob end w*nkers.

What's Benito Carbone got to do with it? Is he against it too?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
reuters said:

Tell him I'll be coming up with a bar of soap and a pair of scissors. Tell him if he got a job and had a wash he'd probably get a job.

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
Strike said:
Flipping hell why don't they get a life. :angry:

hate to tell you this but the people who put forward a motion is a full time member of the nus and therefore this is his life

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
reuters said:

I'd have great pleasure in helping the builders move them along and I'm sur eI'm not alone on that either.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
f***ing students spend three years dressed like knobheads, listening to shit music, eating stinking food, with stupod haircuts and complaining and protesting about everything (except; making half a lager last a fortnight, rucksacks on trains that should require planning permission and growing hair)

Then at the end of those three years they go and work for their daddies accountancy / solicitors / property development company, vote Tory, marry someone called Tarquin or Cassandra and mow down anyone not wearing wax jackets in their 4x4s.

Wankers!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Here he is get him...

big_empswampy1039034.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here