Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex CCC- 2022 Season Edition

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Fingers crossed he will be! They're travelling up on Saturday, and play Leics in the semi final on Sunday morning...the final is then at 2.30pm.

Lets hope they bring home some silverware to GOSBTS!

As for the website, I tend to agree. They've never even put any Academy player photos up on the team page!

How did they get on?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Unfortunately lost in the semi vs Leics!
Just looked up the scores, a couple of my clubs (Abergavenny) lads (Norton and Morris) played for Wales in the final. How come Wales got a bye in the semi final? Did someone not show up?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The 2nds are playing Northants up at Blackstone this week if you need a fix! Frankie has been selected for the team too :)

I have rugby training that evening - about 5 minutes away from the county ground - so it would have fitted perfectly. Blackstone's a bit of a schlep by bike

Good luck to Frankie though

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I have rugby training that evening - about 5 minutes away from the county ground - so it would have fitted perfectly. Blackstone's a bit of a schlep by bike

Good luck to Frankie though

Hopefully it'll be a bit better than yesterday. The ball glanced off his glove 1st ball, and he was given out! :ffsparr:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Harms is a good commentator but some of the others are terrible.
There’s one at the moment who sounds bored, even when there’s a wicket

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
120-7 ... not looking good

I'm not quite sure why Sussex, having lost a top batter in Pujara, decided on a bowler to replace him

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With Worcestershire 87-0 at stumps, the rain forecasted for tomorrow should at least mean the match goes into day 3

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
My Dad was at Hove today and described Ashraf as "the worst overseas debutant he's ever seen". More money well spent then.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here