Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So, if we do make it out of this league and go up this season, would people want Palace to stay up so we could play them in the top division, or get relegated so that for the first time in a long long time, we could lord it over them for at least a season?
Palace down, and down again the next season.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
So, if we do make it out of this league and go up this season, would people want Palace to stay up so we could play them in the top division, or get relegated so that for the first time in a long long time, we could lord it over them for at least a season?

Interesting conundrum, but it'd have to be the latter. Seeing Palace get relegated would be funny, but there's a huge chance they stay up AND we don't go up

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Relegation and administration. Again.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No, its only £599 on their website. Good TV.

Even though I know your taking the pish

No I'm not Swillis.

I've had a 50" LG 1080P for years with full surround sound with a mega bass thump.

Unfortunately 'Her Indoors' says TURN IT DOWN :eek:on a regular basis

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
No I'm not Swillis.

I've had a 50" LG 1080P for years with full surround sound with a mega bass thump.

Unfortunately 'Her Indoors' says TURN IT DOWN :eek:on a regular basis

It is a good TV but like everything, depends what you are after personally. TVs are cheap now, its worth shopping around as there are some brilliant deals about.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It is a good TV but like everything, depends what you are after personally. TVs are cheap now, its worth shopping around as there are some brilliant deals about.

They are giving away 720p 50" for £350-£400

I seem to remember paying nearly a grand for my set up that I have now.

When her indoors is not indoors I play 'Band of Brothers' on very loud surround sound.

Heaven if you know what I mean:)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
They are giving away 720p 50" for £350-£400

I seem to remember paying nearly a grand for my set up that I have now.

When her indoors is not indoors I play 'Band of Brothers' on very loud surround sound.

Heaven if you know what I mean:)

They are a lot cheaper than that. If you can buy from john Lewis or richer sounds as they have free five year warranties on TVs.
In my bedroom I have an Hitachi HD smart TV from Argos, you can get a 55" one if those for under £430.
I don't really see the point of 4k ultra as the only channel I know of that broadcasts in that is BT HD ultra and Netflix. Hd is good enough for me.
I have seen some truly marvellous TVs though that would have been a couple of grand a few years ago, which are now below £500. You could buy a basic 32" HD now for £120.

EDIT: Richer sounds have this 50" hisense 4k ultra HD TV for £449. It may not be a well known brand but it comes with a SIX year guarantee. Not a bad deal?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
They are a lot cheaper than that. If you can buy from john Lewis or richer sounds as they have free five year warranties on TVs.
In my bedroom I have an Hitachi HD smart TV from Argos, you can get a 55" one if those for under £430.
I don't really see the point of 4k ultra as the only channel I know of that broadcasts in that is BT HD ultra and Netflix. Hd is good enough for me.
I have seen some truly marvellous TVs though that would have been a couple of grand a few years ago, which are now below £500. You could buy a basic 32" HD now for £120.

EDIT: Richer sounds have this 50" hisense 4k ultra HD TV for £449. It may not be a well known brand but it comes with a SIX year guarantee. Not a bad deal?

I thought you lot just looted your TVs

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Palace are safer than Fort Knox sadly but it's fun anyway, all of my palace mates are losing it.
6 home defeats on the trot and not a league win since before Xmas....

Pardew has to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here