Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Suggesting that Palace will get relegated this season is, obviously, laughable.

Let's not forget, up until about a month ago when Palace were considered to be genuine contenders for a European spot. We haven't suddenly become shit, and we're still likely to finish in the top 10 barring a catastrophic run of injuries.

1. No. Hennessey (over Stockdale)
2. Zaha, a full England international, will likely be going to Euro's in 2016.

As for Hughton over Pardew... :ffsparr:

Still feeling the same Paddy??

And how is Yohan f*****g Cabaye getting on?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can we lock this. Their good start will keep them up sadly no matter what happens!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can we lock this. Their good start will keep them up sadly no matter what happens!
Nearly.

But even if that sad day were to be soon, we've still had 6 weeks more fun than we were ever entitled too.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
tmp_14059-Screenshot_2016-03-01-21-42-25-2064026049.png

:ffsparr:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Another game for CPFC2010 without a win.

Probably safe but really its all about getting ready for meltdown next season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Doogle was chomping at the bit to log onto NSC 15 mins ago to gloat about this win...

Oh.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Doogle was chomping at the bit to log onto NSC 15 mins ago to gloat about this win...

Oh.

You never know he might have actually gone to the game...

...:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I think the thread title is mis-leading. For me it's just a celebration of the European / Chpions League certainty's demise. The thread came off the back of weeks of the Nigels posting all over the site & hijacking non Albion threads - so more a bit of fun that's lasted embarrassingly long for them. They won't go down, but it's funny...!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are they still CPFC2010 or is it CPFC2015 (USA, USA, USA!) now?
The basketball team also part owned by palace's Americans are currently standing at W8 (eight) L52 on a losing streak of 9.

I guess it runs in the family.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I think the thread title is mis-leading. For me it's just a celebration of the European / Chpions League certainty's demise. The thread came off the back of weeks of the Nigels posting all over the site & hijacking non Albion threads - so more a bit of fun that's lasted embarrassingly long for them. They won't go down, but it's funny...!

The bonus has been how their no backbone trolls have kept away from NSC whilst this bad run goes on.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Disappointing to fall back from a winning position, but if you'd offered me a draw before the match then I'd have bitten your hand off.

It's nice that you still care about us. :)

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Disappointing to fall back from a winning position, but if you'd offered me a draw before the match then I'd have bitten your hand off.

It's nice that you still care about us. :)

Aux contraire

It is nice that you bother to post on our message board Derek. we are just having some fun...so who cares about who?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A good point for Palace, and with Norwich losing every week both Sunderland and Newcastle will have to start picking up points to deny Palace their relegation.

But the real result for us last night was the Middlesbrough defeat.

So, a good night of football, let's hope for a Birmingham win on Thursday, and further Middlesbrough Meltdown on Friday.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The bonus has been how their no backbone trolls have kept away from NSC whilst this bad run goes on.

I enjoy the one stop shop nature of this thread for 'their' quotes.
You only have to scroll down to #24 for beauties like this:-

No, they can't. Palace were bloody unlucky today, only some heroic keeping from Lloris and the width of the crossbar (three times) kept Spurs in the game at 1-1. Then Dele Alli goes up the other end and scores the goal of the season.

Palace will be fine and will finish in a similar position to last year, around tenth. If we see any significant January investment (please God, a striker to partner Wickham) then we'll probably make the top 8.

Either way, we're still lightyears ahead of you :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here