Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Disappointing to fall back from a winning position, but if you'd offered me a draw before the match then I'd have bitten your hand off.

It's nice that you still care about us. :)

Care in the same way it's always interesting when one of the Premier League's top clubs* falls from grace and heads towards the relegation zone.

(* - only Palace aren't a Premier League top club, clearly, but briefly they believed their own hype and started talking about European football. That coincided with the injection of funds from Americans who have absolutely no connection with the club at all, but who were trumpeted as being transformative. As it is, they seem to have brought their inverse Midas touch to Palace and the club have just slid and slid since.

Additionally, the famous Selhurst Park crowd have been shown up to be just like any other football crowd - with many of them sloping off early in the face of yet another home defeat, leaving Selhurst Park looking empty on television.

Palace fans have started turning on each other and also on players such as Jedinak who has been a tremendous servant of the club. Delightful.

And to top it all off, you have one of the most dislikable managers going.

But, yes, we do care about you.)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Disappointing to fall back from a winning position, but if you'd offered me a draw before the match then I'd have bitten your hand off.

It's nice that you still care about us. :)

Derek, points away at Sunderland will NOT get you into the Champions League.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One thing I forgot: the January transfer window and rent-a-mercenary Adebayor. How's that working out so far? Bloody good job for you that Wickham has remembered how to score a goal or two at last.

Its interesting, Palace clearly will not go down... but that sort of run of results.... and it may get worse yet normally finishes a manager

Oh god I hope not. I would dearly love to see Super Al there next season to complete the absolutely sterling work he's currently doing.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
One thing I forgot: the January transfer window and rent-a-mercenary Adebayor. How's that working out so far? Bloody good job for you that Wickham has remembered how to score a goal or two at last.

All I can say is that it would be insane to keep Ade any longer than the end of the season, and January is no time to do serious business.

Hanging in for 17th place, which has always been my No1 objective this season. :thumbsup:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
All I can say is that it would be insane to keep Ade any longer than the end of the season, and January is no time to do serious business.

Hanging in for 17th place, which has always been my No1 objective this season. :thumbsup:

My lad put a couple of quid on a 15th place finish and a FA cup final back in September...Shows how much I know I said, finish 10th and knocked out in the 3rd round as per usual ! (not that we have finished in 15th place or reached the final, but he will be closer than me)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Care in the same way it's always interesting when one of the Premier League's top clubs* falls from grace and heads towards the relegation zone.

(* - only Palace aren't a Premier League top club, clearly, but briefly they believed their own hype and started talking about European football. That coincided with the injection of funds from Americans who have absolutely no connection with the club at all, but who were trumpeted as being transformative. As it is, they seem to have brought their inverse Midas touch to Palace and the club have just slid and slid since.

Additionally, the famous Selhurst Park crowd have been shown up to be just like any other football crowd - with many of them sloping off early in the face of yet another home defeat, leaving Selhurst Park looking empty on television.

Palace fans have started turning on each other and also on players such as Jedinak who has been a tremendous servant of the club. Delightful.

Servant of the club but also, in my opinion, one of the dirtiest players in the league - he leads with his elbow in almost every challenge for a high ball. And when he gave away that early penalty for shirt-pulling the other week, all I could do was wonder what took referees so long - he does it at every set play (like a certain Mr Dunk).

And I know I'll never convince anyone on here, but in person I think Pardew is okay.

Even the top Nsc Moderator is obsessed with Brighton's conquerors:wave: Just remember 11 without a win and we're still premier league chaps:whistle: will you make it?? Hopefully :nono:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Even the top Nsc Moderator is obsessed with Brighton's conquerors:wave: Just remember 11 without a win and we're still premier league chaps:whistle: will you make it?? Hopefully :nono:
I'd rather watch Sunday league football on a dog sh*t covered pitch every week then support palace.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's probably what your use to.
Used * uploadfromtaptalk1456949555152.jpg

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It's probably what your use to.

OI !!!!!! I would have you know [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] was named MOM in a twenty nil drubbing.

You should have seen the ones he saved :moo:

Still, at least he has played the game unlike you:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here