Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If they were to loose at Sunderland tomorrow there will certainly be a lot of fans wanting his head I would gamble.

Can see Sunderland surviving Big Sam is one canny operator, I'd be surprised if Palace get anything up there

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Can see Sunderland surviving Big Sam is one canny operator, I'd be surprised if Palace get anything up there

It would be wonderful if Sunderland did win as Palace then have Liverpool at home, followed by Man U away and if they come away from those three fixtures pointless then things could get interesting for Pardew.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
It would be wonderful if Sunderland did win as Palace then have Liverpool at home, followed by Man U away and if they come away from those three fixtures pointless then things could get interesting for Pardew.

They've also still go to go to title chasing Arsenal (where they historically get nothing) and play league leaders Leicester! As well as tough trips to european chasing West ham and southampton, and fellow strugglers Newcastle!

The only games I'd make them favorites to win are Stoke and posibly Norwich at home.
Their run-in compared to the others at the bottom is a shocker!

Still unlikely that they will go down but not impossible.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'd fancy them against Liverpool. They've just played 120 mins (+ penalties) whilst losing at Wembley and they have to face City again in midweek. Come the weekend Liverpool could be psychologically and physically smashed with any hopes of European qualification all but gone.

I'd fancy them against Liverpool. They've just played 120 mins (+ penalties) whilst losing at Wembley and they have to face City again in midweek. Come the weekend Liverpool could be psychologically and physically smashed with any hopes of European qualification all but gone.

It's going to be a very very bumpy ride for Palace Bozza but I think we'll be just about ok ,
but what a fall it's been, great to be a Bha fan watching no doubt! See you all again pre Remf and again near the end of the season
Who'd be a footie fan eh

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's going to be a very very bumpy ride for Palace Bozza but I think we'll be just about ok ,
but what a fall it's been, great to be a Bha fan watching no doubt! See you all again pre Remf and again near the end of the season
Who'd be a footie fan eh

regrettably, I think you're right; you'll be ok-just. But if you're not. Oh, how we'll laugh. Ha'way the lads.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Palace last 10 games , W0 D3 L 7 For 6 Against 19. Letting in an average of 2 goals a game is going to get them relegated at this rate

Only if they can hang on to Pardew; if he leaves, their Championship nightmare will be in tatters.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Plus Palace seem to be something of a bogey side against the Dippers. Can certainly see them getting something out of that game, unfortunately.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just have to hope they carry on conceding 3 goals in the first half. Most sides in the division are better than West Brom and wouldn't let them get a sniff from that position.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When was the last time BHAFC reached the Quarters? pre Spanish Flair i'm sure :tosser:

That doesn't work as a boast though, does it? Because you've cheated to get where you are. You've been legally recognised by the law of the land as cheating to get where you are. Gloating about your achievements means absolutely **** all. It's hollow.

It's like a dad boasting to his sons that he beat them at monopoly, when he'd been nicking money on the sly throughout the game. Embarrassing.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That doesn't work as a boast though, does it? Because you've cheated to get where you are. You've been legally recognised by the law of the land as cheating to get where you are. Gloating about your achievements means absolutely **** all. It's hollow.

It's like a dad boasting to his sons that he beat them at monopoly, when he'd been nicking money on the sly throughout the game. Embarrassing.

Palace really are the worse kind of noveau riche, bragging about it over others misfortune. Life is a great leveller and their day will come

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

100% true. But they'll never get it that this is how the rest of football sees them.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
100% true. But they'll never get it that this is how the rest of football sees them.

Sure, if by "the rest of the football" you mean "exclusively Brighton fans on North Stand Chat"

I'm sure Leicester fans are very upset that the possibility of them winning the Premier League this season is totally hollow and irrelevant after their administration in 2004.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Just saw on SSN Pards admitted "Palace are in a relegation battle" so there you go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here