Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
LOVING those yank owners at Palace.

Their basketball team, the Philadelphia 76ers, are currently 8-51 in the NBA this season, and sit rock bottom of their 15 team conference (obviously). They lost their first 18 games of the season, have lost 12 out of the last 13 games, and are currently on an 8 game losing streak.

Their NHL team, the New Jersey Devils, aren't quite as spectacularly bad as their NBA counterparts, but they currently sit 6th out of 8 teams in theirt conference, with a record of 30-26.

The deal to buy into Palace was announced on 18th December. Palace won the following day at Stoke, but haven't won a game in the League since then. Isn't it great to see that these American chaps have managed to bring their MIDAS touch with them across the Atlantic, and impose it so quickly and effectively at Selhurst.

:lolol:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Well their directors are already planning for their cup final appearance

"Suddenly the season seems to have cheered right up again as we find ourselves one game away from Wembey in the FA Cup and if we can bag a few Premier League points in the next eight days we could be back on track for our highest ever finish in this league - for the third year running.

By the way, for those who are worried about the Beer Festival and the FA Cup Final being on the same day
, we will hold the beer festival on the Sunday should we make it to the final. That might just be an amazing end of season party!":lol::lol:

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/...om-feature-from-stephen-browett.-2975776.aspx

Blimey you seem to search the web for the slightest piece of Palace news to attached a negative slant on, How weird.

Sensible planning i'd say from the club, We have made the quarter finals stage and the final is the same day as the beer festival, Which last year sold 3000 tickets.

When was the last time BHAFC reached the Quarters? pre Spanish Flair i'm sure :tosser:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They probably need another 6-7 points to be able to say that their season's over. To give an ideal of timescales, that's 3-4 points more than they've achieved in their last 10 games.

Sadly there are 3 teams who will get less points than them

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sadly there are 3 teams who will get less points than them

That's the long and the short of it, unfortunately.

Villa are gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Newcastle and Sunderland don't escape, but I'm sure at least one of them will.

Like Palace, Norwich can't buy a win and everything seems to be going against them (Ulloa on Saturday, being two up against West Ham at home and conceding two late goals, that incredible 5-4 home defeat to Liverpool and managing to lose to Villa) and are looking in a world of trouble right now.

Swansea are also very poor, as witnessed by the fact that they could not even beat Palace at the Liberty. Their upcoming home games against Norwich and Villa may define whether they survive or not.

Smug Eddie should be a bit concerned. Yes they beat Palace, but other than Swansea, who doesn't? They have the look of a team that arrives in the Premier League on the crest of a wave and make the most of their momentum before coming to a spluttering halt and then sink like a stone, back to where they came from.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
We were nearly the first team to win the FA cup and get relegated in the same season.

Maybe Palace will go that one better and actually win it?

They can join Wigan in that record book, it's all been going swimmingly for them since they managed it, lets hope should Palace emulate them they continue to do so.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Two or three dives away from likely safety.................

You'd imagine "simulation" is even more of a focal point in training at Palace than it seems to have been over the last 5-6 years.

Wilf and Yannick picking up a few yellow cards for the team would be a worthwhile sacrifice if a couple of penalties are also awarded.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Blimey you seem to search the web for the slightest piece of Palace news to attached a negative slant on, How weird.

Sensible planning i'd say from the club, We have made the quarter finals stage and the final is the same day as the beer festival, Which last year sold 3000 tickets.

When was the last time BHAFC reached the Quarters? pre Spanish Flair i'm sure :tosser:
What a pathetic post.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
We are absolute shite at the minute, but we still have more of a chance of being in the top division next year than yourselves.
Saying that we do need a lot of changes next year.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We are absolute shite at the minute, but we still have more of a chance of being in the top division next year than yourselves.

Maybe, but it's only a matter of time before you're back to where you belong. If it be this season or next, relegation is on your horizon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Aye, we are about 5/2 to go up and you are about 25/1 to go down.

The dream double looks a shade unlikely as of today, but not impossible.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Why is it that Pardew never looks the opposing manager in the eye when shaking hands after the game? Especially after losing, noticed it a few times now

He probably finds it hard to look in the mirror as well.
I'd bet he doesnt, i would imagine it'd be this - "mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here