Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suprise Summer Signing's (SSS)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think we are more likely to see Westwood (either the DJ or the tattoed prat from Pompey with the bell) than Eastwood turn out for the Albion.

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Its a true tale, I know its not a rumour just floating around NSC, I have a Wolves mate who's mentioned how much Freddy misses the south-east which has been one of the reasons he hasn't settled. In one of their fans forums someones mentioned a brighton scout looking at a few possibilities for the Albion!, give it a week and i bet we'll hear more on this.

Last edited:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Transfer window :p

I Think We can Grab stephen elliot who has been released from wolves and gary breen on a 2 year contract also Stuart Fleetwood should be on his way .

Matt Richards will sign another loan deal till january and decide whether to make it permanent and therry racon will play no further part for the albion.

I guarentee 3 of these signing will happen

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Transfer window :p

I Think We can Grab stephen elliot who has been released from wolves and gary breen on a 2 year contract also Stuart Fleetwood should be on his way .

Matt Richards will sign another loan deal till january and decide whether to make it permanent and therry racon will play no further part for the albion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is always the old conundrum of Wolves were interested in Elphick, so much so that we played a closed doors friendly for them to have a look at him. Possible swop him for Eastwood with slight cash adjustment, but to whom Wolves!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gary Breen - now 35/36 but maybe
Elliot cost Wolves £750K and has a greater residual value in wages terms than we can afford surely ? Not a prolific scorer but has the skill to play midfield and contribute from there
Fleetwood? If rumours are right we would be competing with Charlton and a few other Championship clubs although would like to think it was true
Richards - certainly - he has proved himself here
Racon - agree

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There is always the old conundrum of Wolves were interested in Elphick, so much so that we played a closed doors friendly for them to have a look at him. Possible swop him for Eastwood with slight cash adjustment, but to whom Wolves!!

theoretically possible but cannot see us affording Eastwood's wages or providing competition to potential championship suitors.

Deal on Elphick with someone coming our way rather than cash seems likely in which case Breen (free agent) as the replacement Butters to keep bringing el Abd and Lynch along would make sense

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be happy to have Gary Breen as a replacement for Butters and either with or without Elphick staying it at least gives us an option as both Elphick and Lynch can in an emergency play at full back if Adam Hinshlewood, who is the obvious back up, doesnt recover sufficiently to play for us again.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
_42116998_shanehiggs_getty203.jpg

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

How can you guarantee that:glare:

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
dont be silly more chance of signing Frank Bruno ...get a grip

Strange example of our chances signing a FOOTBALL player especially as Frank Bruno is currently on trial at Chesterfield and my grip seems pretty firm.

Cheer up Vulture its only something to be hopeful of, the coming summer looks so bleak in football terms a good old football rumour never hurts!.
Bullshit as it may seem, I'm sure your eyebrows activate when reading rumour sections of certain papers past and present and i bet you've posted a few to go with it?.
Cheer up, Bullshit or not its still got its fine smell and thick texture.

Last edited:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think we are interested in a striker called Dave Cameron MA was quoted as saying he is one of the best players I have ever worked with and i try and sign him at every club i manage. Would not go above 3.5 million for him. i'm not a mug you know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here