Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suprise Summer Signing's (SSS)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
yes - he did a lot of work off the ball

Not the many games I saw him play in. The fact is that strikers should not be expected to forage on a regular basis, when holding out is another matter. I've said before that I have a bad feeling that Adams will piss off some players as his style is quite different to Wilkins'. If he doesn't start getting results from the get go I can see a lot of acrimony ahead.

Unlike when Adams first came here this is a pretty well established team.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Not the many games I saw him play in. The fact is that strikers should not be expected to forage on a regular basis, when holding out is another matter. I've said before that I have a bad feeling that Adams will piss off some players as his style is quite different to Wilkins'. If he doesn't start getting results from the get go I can see a lot of acrimony ahead.

Unlike when Adams first came here this is a pretty well established team.

Don't get me wrong, I like Murray and think his positional play in and around the penalty area is very good. But he does have a tendency to amble and lose possession cheaply in deeper areas, and I can't see MA putting up with that. And, like Hans, I recall Zamora doing a lot of work off the ball and running strongly with the ball from deeper areas.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hopefully Micky will give Mr Murray a crash course on the offside rule? * :thumbsup:

*Actually, maybe Micky will be kind enuff to explain the offside rule to all of us while he's at it - coz I'm smegged if I know what it is these days!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have it on very good authority that we are talking to Freddie eastwood

you heard it here first

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
three up front...remeber we are looking to go up or playoffs at the least!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have it on very good authority that we are talking to Freddie eastwood

you heard it here first

The Freddy Eastwood who cost Wolves £3 million this season?

I suppose at least he could move in at Waterhall or Horsdean though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who said it was 3mill? and he cant get into the wolves side, so why not?

I thought it was, but on checking, it's actually £1.5 million.

He's been transfer listed by Wolves, but Coventry are apparently in the queue for him, and Wolves are thought to be wanting to recoup most of that fee.

Which I imagine would rule us out, unless there's something stunning in the pipeline, budget-wise.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
iv also heard about the coventry interest in eastwood and it seems theyve tabled a bid already, palace and forest were both supposedly interested aswell. if not i think a lower champ. club would take a chance. just seen on bbc website that charlton have released osei sankofa, any good?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
can't believe people talk seriously about eastwood

too much time spent "playing" football on the old playstation I reckon:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here