Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suprise Summer Signing's (SSS)

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
A couple of years back, Kanchelskis trained with the Albion to keep himself fit while trying to find a club, leading to some speculation that we might sign him for ourselves. Every transfer window (and nearly every thread like this), it is customary for someone to make that suggestion again.

:thumbsup:

To be fair, i think Currie is the new Kanchelskis - every window and it is vindaloo

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
stuart fleetwood from forest green rovers, scored 35 odd goals this season and is out of contract
i think hed be great but would higher level clubs be after him

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
stuart fleetwood from forest green rovers, scored 35 odd goals this season and is out of contract

He has signed for a league club, but cannot remember which one.

Also as the thread title says 'Suprise Sunmmer Signings so they will be people that we do not expect.

I would expect a senior midfielder from one of the sides promoted to the Prem who their manager doesnt consider will make it in that Division.

Be interesting to know if MA rates Murray as we have paid £300k for him.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
andy_crosby_470x352.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Has been offered a contract by FGR, is not expected to sign it but this would mean that they are entitled to compensation as he is still under 24. A number of clubs are rumoured to be interested in him, possibly including Charlton and definitely including Burnley who scouted him during the last few games of the season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Lets face it...No one knows who we might sign so why guess?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here