Northumberland
o-kanchelskis.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nope lol, but feel free to fill me in

A couple of years back, Kanchelskis trained with the Albion to keep himself fit while trying to find a club, leading to some speculation that we might sign him for ourselves. Every transfer window (and nearly every thread like this), it is customary for someone to make that suggestion again.

:thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bearing in mind that Bazza is scouting for us I expect us to sign a handful of complete unknowns from teams playing in the lower leagues of Belgium, Norway and Finland...most of them will probably turn out to be absolute gems.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
A couple of years back, Kanchelskis trained with the Albion to keep himself fit while trying to find a club, leading to some speculation that we might sign him for ourselves. Every transfer window (and nearly every thread like this), it is customary for someone to make that suggestion again.

:thumbsup:

Ohh i seee, :yahoo:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think the main pulling power for SK & DW this summer will be:

1) Play-offs at least is the ambition
2) Falmer is forever closer

and thats about it!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I wouldn't be surprised if the club try to crank things up a bit in the run up to Falmer, if we have a team that is doing well and it is as hard to get a ticket for a home game as it was when we first played at Withdean then things would bode well for the new stadium.

The big clear out, accompanied by some tasty signings, would be a clear statement of intent...to be honest I was shocked when we managed to find £300k for Murray...there must be more where that came from.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Surely if we predict it correctly it will not be a surprise anymore. It would be great to have some exciting new signings especially if we do not hear about them in advance.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
How about Rambo making a dramatic return?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here