Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super David Cameron's Key Note Speech Today

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
All I say is listen WITHOUT prejudice and then slag him off but to slag him off even before he has made the speech is typical Labour behaviour I am afraid. Blinkered, Narrow Minded and Scared.

Listen without Prejudice, just like you have done with all the other party leaders conference speeches. Don't make me laugh.

I might trust your DC more if he came clean about the fact that his party are funded by the very same hedge funds that have driven the economy down and profiterred on the back of it.
If he came clean about the domicile status of Lord Ashcroft who donates millions to the party but will not admit whether he is a UK resident and pays our taxes.
If he came clean about the fact that shareholders of companies that donate to his party do not have an opt out of the political donation as do Union members.
If he came clean about his role as an advisor to Lamont at the time of Black Wednesday. Why did he not help avert that crisis.
If he came clean exactly about what measures he would have taken to prevent the current crisis as I do not believe for one minute he would have introduced tighter legislation to curb the money making activities of his supporters.
If he had come clean when challenged on a radio interview the other day that every member of his cabinet would benefit from raising the inheritance tax threshold to £1m.
If he came clean as to whether he would reduce fuel duty.
If he came clean as to exactly what any of his policies will be. That old chestnut about not knowing what the situation will be in 2010 doesn't hold any water when there could, technically, be an election called in the next four weeks.

I admit I lean towards Labour but I don't worship the ground they walk on unlike the pyschophantic tory supporters who treat their leaders as Gods.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Dandyman

In London village.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
David and Boris could it get any better.

All I say is listen WITHOUT prejudice and then slag him off but to slag him off even before he has made the speech is typical Labour behaviour I am afraid. Blinkered, Narrow Minded and Scared.

Er..... the person you are lambasting isn't slagging him off, but repeating what the PRO tory media said immediately after a news story about him last night. Not that it's actually their business to use their position to herald one party over another - they ought to quit doing that imo.

The story was about how the politicians ALL need to get BEHIND and SUPPORT our government in issues regarding the rescue of the economy. Brown is trying to do that, and the LAST thing he needs is that rank amateur heckler Camaron blathering his empty phrases to damage any potential progress.

Being a tory, you wouldn't be expected to grasp this, but there's a hope that your hero might gather the concept. If he doesn't, he will be exposed as just a troublemaker who's more interested in his own welfare and not at all the welfare of this country.
And seeing how that party normally represents about 5% of the population with their policies when in power - I wouldn't be surprised if he did put the interest of a few before the ultimate interest of the rest of us.

Last edited:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'm just looking forward to hearing David Cameron announce that the Tory party have got a "policy"...I know it's been some time since they had one (1992 was the last time when John Major announced he wanted more service stations on the M1!) so I'm waiting with baited breath...

I had heard that Cameron was going to announce that all Londonders will be awarded free unicycle's and that they were going to put a big tent within the boundaries of the M25...After all, the main act...the clown; is already mayor of London!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Apologies for my cynicism, but we've all listened to him use a lot of words to say NOTHING, for years.

If he would only spell out some actual firm policies then people would love to hear them.

Rewind to 1996 and 1997 and it worked perfectly for Blair :p

That said, unless I'd misheard the news the Tories have started to release their policies. I'm no fan of the Tories ( indeed I've voted Labour, Tory, Lib Dem, Green and UKIP before ) but it really is time to get rid of the current Government before they bankrupt the country.

Obviously the phrase " Listen WITHOUT prejudice " has not registered with you.
Does that include prejudice against single mums, asylum seekers, students, couples with more than 2.4 children etc etc ?

Who exactly is blinkered and narrow minded ? All you do US is prove to the 'lefties; that the Conservative Party haven't changed. Caring Conservatism eh !

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I had heard that Cameron was going to announce that all Londonders will be awarded free unicycle's and that they were going to put a big tent within the boundaries of the M25...After all, the main act...the clown; is already mayor of London!

Hmmm .... almost as stupid as giving away free theatre tickets :annoyed:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
who believes ANYTHING party leaders say at conferences..., seems Uncle S does though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here