Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Or No Striker ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Shame the Hoskins suggestion turned out to be opinion rather than fact... would be a good addition, IMHO...

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
my shortlist - Simon Cox
Luccio Becchio
Nathan Tyson
Joe Mason
Simeon Jackson - my preference would be Simon Cox and I would be happy to see Joe Mason join the fold. 6 months ago we would have stood no chance of signing Cox but times have certainly changed and I think it would be a fantastic addition to the team and a player who knows the league and just imagine if he made his debut versus Swindon Down.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
my shortlist - Simon Cox
Luccio Becchio
Nathan Tyson
Joe Mason
Simeon Jackson - my preference would be Simon Cox and I would be happy to see Joe Mason join the fold. 6 months ago we would have stood no chance of signing Cox but times have certainly changed and I think it would be a fantastic addition to the team and a player who knows the league and just imagine if he made his debut versus Swindon Down.

You're living in dreamland mate

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Wonder if Gus could be in for Paul Hayes again?

Was thinking that earlier but I think he's on loan somewhere in a deal with Iain Hume going the other way.

Can't see Poyet bringing anybody in now.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Well Poyet is our manager, we are 10 pints clear at the top, we will be moving into Falmer and Gus said in the Argus Poyet has not ruled out making a loan signing before the window closes today but said: “It would have to be something very special.” There has never been a better time to live in a dreamland
You're living in dreamland mate

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'd love it if we sign Simon Cox on loan, we'd absolutely batter teams in our last 10 games.

No chance of it happening mind.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Well Poyet is our manager, we are 10 pints clear at the top, we will be moving into Falmer and Gus said in the Argus Poyet has not ruled out making a loan signing before the window closes today but said: “It would have to be something very special.” There has never been a better time to live in a dreamland

Becchio has 16 goals in the Championship alone this season, and is top scorer in a side that are in with a great chance of automatic promotion this season to the Premier league, and is playing every game.
Its not wishful thinking, as there's no chance it would happen. Delusional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here