Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Or No Striker ?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Its not wishful thinking, as there's no chance it would happen. Thats strange as I thought that was the definition of it!!!!! its just a bit of fun - lighten up - although I hadn't quite realised how well Becchio had done!!!!
Becchio has 16 goals in the Championship alone this season, and is top scorer in a side that are in with a great chance of automatic promotion this season to the Premier league, and is playing every game.
Its not wishful thinking, as there's no chance it would happen. Delusional.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well he's become a target for the boo boys at Hull and is mainly figuring for the reserves. Can see him fancying a move back south.

Maybe next season you might have a shout, but for now I doubt it.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Jay Simpson is a good call. Hasn't set the world alight at Hull & is nowhere near the first team since they've signed McLean & Fryatt.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Looks like Poyet is going to risk Barnes at the weekend, can't see anyone signing now.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I know he says "maybe" and only if it's somebody special but i wish he would just not say anything untill its a done deal. Although i do know that the Argus probably make the most of a small amount of info and just say we are going to sign someone

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I didn't have my hopes up anyway.

In the past we have needed to sign loanees on loan deadline day, often without consideration of how they will fit in. Now we are different. Under Poyet nothing is a disaster, he never panics, he won't sign anyone unless they are perfect.

Poyet's transfer and loan dealings = :love:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
23 minutes and counting...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not surprised or fussed over the lack of activity, isn't needed this season but would have understood if it was done with a view to buying someone in the summer. Again a loan now is not really necessary for this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here