Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker on the horizon

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Did you read the online chat with Andy Naylor? He explains that the player need not be out of contract at the moment. The player and his current club can mutually agree to terminate a contract making the player a free agent. At that point the player can join any club he likes.

So posting lists of people who are currently free agents is a bit pointless - it could literally be anyone.

He also said it could be as soon as tomorrow when it is announced which is interesting.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Did you read the online chat with Andy Naylor? He explains that the player need not be out of contract at the moment. The player and his current club can mutually agree to terminate a contract making the player a free agent. At that point the player can join any club he likes.

So posting lists of people who are currently free agents is a bit pointless - it could literally be anyone.

It could also be a foreign free agent.

From what Naylor was saying on live chat, he seems to think that this striker will be made a free agent so we can sign him, and it likely to be a young one from a higher league. He also said very like likely to happen in next 24 to 48 hours but not definate time wise

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I hear Davids is having second thoughts about his move to Palace following the Galpharm fiasco on Saturday.

He can still play up front if called upon.

not.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
From what Naylor was saying on live chat, he seems to think that this striker will be made a free agent so we can sign him, and it likely to be a young one from a higher league. He also said very like likely to happen in next 24 to 48 hours but not definate time wise

Oooh, a permanent signing. Sounds awesome, and I reckon we could get a good youngster. Only problem is...will he appear on FIFA 11 in the squad?!!?! If not, we can pop him in ourselves :D Pheeew

Oh Sam, so young and joyous, please bottle that brilliant optimism and sell it to some of the moaning toads on here. Yes I believe a perm deal is still in the pipeline

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Oh Sam, so young and joyous, please bottle that brilliant otimism and sell it to some of the moaning toads on here. Yes I believe a perm deal is still in the pipeline

I would if I could, though some people I think like to be pesimistic so that they can be pleasantly surprised. The secret is that they will be pretend to be unhappy, when they are actually joyous too :D

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Aliadiere!

You just answered the question yourself, most genius' do not realise they are one. You are because I may well think your the only person here on NSC that may have the ability to be able to cheer anyone up. Well, that and your an Albion fan. Geololgy, is that anything to do with mud

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
You just answered the question yourself, most genius' do not realise they are one. You are because I may well think your the only person here on NSC that may have the ability to be able to cheer anyone up. Well, that and your an Albion fan. Geololgy, is that anything to do with mud

I think genius is silly, and more accurate is happily deluded? :laugh: Geology is all about rocks and the study of the Earth. Love it. :D Anyone can cheer others up, it is just a matter of perseverance :D

I was kidding about geology and mud Sam! I was being cheeky about the genius remark. But hey it is refreshing to see good posts instead of being a miserable ol' get like me

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I was kidding about geology and mud Sam! I was being cheeky about the genius remark. But hey it is refreshing to see good posts instead of being a miserable ol' get like me

I am awful at telling how people write things. I can't tell if it is a joke or what. Like, I got a text saying "It was fine, night" and I though...omg they are angry with me, by saying...It was fine, night in order to get rid of me...when it could have been they were tired and saying, night in a nice way...

Always good to make others see happy side of things

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here