Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker on the horizon

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kuqi did nearly send us down though... Remember that celebration then too!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I don't think Kuqi will be our priority target but he could become available in a week or so which does fit with Poyets statement on time-scale.

Swansea are hoping to sign Francisco Sandaza (who just settled his contract at Dundee) and Frank Nouble from West Ham. Nouble can only move when the loan window opens in 6 days time. Sandaza can sign at any time as a free agent.

Assuming one of these deals happen it's likely we'd have a chance of getting Kuqi on loan. If Swansea secure both players I wouldn't be suprised if we discuss taking on his contract as a permanent signing.

A pivotal moment for the future of a lot players will be the premier league squad annoucements at 5pm tonight.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I don't think Kuqi will be our priority target but he could become available in a week or so which does fit with Poyets statement on time-scale.

Swansea are hoping to sign Francisco Sandaza (who just settled his contract at Dundee) and Frank Nouble from West Ham. Nouble can only move when the loan window opens in 6 days time. Sandaza can sign at any time as a free agent.

Assuming one of these deals happen it's likely we'd have a chance of getting Kuqi on loan. If Swansea secure both players I wouldn't be suprised if we discuss taking on his contract as a permanent signing.

A pivotal moment for the future of a lot players will be the premier league squad annoucements at 5pm tonight.

Does not fit Naylors time frame though. He said yesterday in the Q and A and today in the Argus that it could happen in the next 24 hours.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Considering you have "constantly peddled" said line, have you considered it might have been sarcasm from GNLF?

Not judging by his normal responses to my posts...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Anyway, squad complete now, IMHO...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not judging by his normal responses to my posts...

I don't think I've ever responded to any of your posts before B.W!

Acker was right. It was an attempt at sarcasm. You seemed to be all over several threads banging on about the need for a new striker and how the club had failed to do get one in. I found it negative and tedious, so I thought I'd have a little bit of a leg pull. Apologies for it going over your head.

I'm glad you think the squad is now complete.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here