Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker on the horizon

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I agree either would add to our squad and be an asset but wait for some plank to say we dont need Kuqi as he played for Palace.

Kuqi or Kandol would be fine... the 'ex-Palar$e = shit' comments p1ss me off too... can't wait to find out who this mystery striker is, since upfront is the ONLY remaining weak-point in our squad, IMHO...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So is Tresor Kandol a free agent or not? He's not on that list but at the start of the thread peeps said he's a free agent? Also by my reading of the Argus article ala Bas Savage can literally any player (assuming they negotiate a cancelation of their contract with their current club) become a free agent?

Thanks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nobody REALLY has a bloody clue do they!? I LOVE it! :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let's just hope it is one of the names being banded about and not someone that nobody has heard of - Simply for excitement factor and proven ability factor!

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
Moore has not been put in West Brom's 25 man squad so he i expected to go out on loan. But loans cannot start again until next week and theres a word going round that a deal might be completed for a striker within the next 24 hours.

I don't think it is Luke Moore.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Really? I'm not sure that's been made clear in your earlier posts. Perhaps-for the sake of clarity-you'd like to restate your position?

My position has always been 100% aligned with Gus... that said, I'm NOT a 'everything the club do and say is right' licker like a lot of you on here, but I am a supporter...

For example, before the latest round of transfer activity I stated that we needed:

A left-sided defender - Tanno will have to do, but a bit of a sign of desperation, IMHO...
A defensive midfielder - we now have Bridcutt... fingers-crossed on him...
A left-winger - TBH, I had thought we would not get Lua Lua, but we have him now, so well done to Gus, Tony and Ken on that one...
A 'proven' striker - this is the missing piece...

This is the line I have consistently peddled, so you obviously missed my point...

Please do back-up your argument with an earlier post from me that is contrary to the above if you can find one... good luck with that...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is the line I have consistently peddled, so you obviously missed my point...

Please do back-up your argument with an earlier post from me that is contrary to the above if you can find one... good luck with that...

Considering you have "constantly peddled" said line, have you considered it might have been sarcasm from GNLF?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I would if I could, though some people I think like to be pesimistic so that they can be pleasantly surprised. The secret is that they will be pretend to be unhappy, when they are actually joyous too :D

Well done Sam a breath of fresh air.:cheers:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's got to be Kuqi.

Because he can FLY!

kuqiepape5.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here