Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker crisis, it's not looking good

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
crwaley v dagenham . . . .i could tell you there are no strikers good enough to keep us in the championship !
looking in the wrong place

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
algie said:
Well that is a suprise.I remember when they inteviewed warnock after they beat 1-0 at our place and he said then we were missing a target man.It's taken Mcghee that long to relise that.He has months to track the right players

Because Magoo is a clown :angry: :angry: :angry:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
El Presidente said:
Mark McCammon is still at the Theatre Royal playing the rear of the cow in Jack and The Beanstalk, which further reduces out options"

:lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
DAMANCLAY said:
No offence, but will you f*** off with the Magoo out shit. id LOVE to see you do a better job.

Stupid reply becauser nobody on here would have the opportunity to do better so you would never see it either way and also we dont get paid £150k a year wages. The wage is on lya a guess not fact.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
DAMANCLAY said:
No offence, but will you f*** off with the Magoo out shit. id LOVE to see you do a better job.

No because I am not a football manager. I have said it before and I will say it again. If Magoo was to go then we will be INUNDATED with applicants.

From these there will be at least 3 or 4 genuine candidates who could do a job. Absolutely no question.

Why is it that everyone thinks that Magoo is the only person for the job?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Stupid reply becauser nobody on here would have the opportunity to do better so you would never see it either way and also we dont get paid £150k a year wages. The wage is on lya a guess not fact.

Sorry, just get so pissed of with the stupid comments some people come out with on here. There just isn't any need for it and is of no relevance at all to this thread.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Because Magoo is a clown :angry: :angry: :angry:

Look Magoo got us promoted (you can say he did it with the team he inherited but he still managed us through the playoffs), kept us up last year and if the season finished now we'd stay up. FACT

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
No because I am not a football manager. I have said it before and I will say it again. If Magoo was to go then we will be INUNDATED with applicants.

From these there will be at least 3 or 4 genuine candidates who could do a job. Absolutely no question.

Why is it that everyone thinks that Magoo is the only person for the job?

Yes inudated with mighty unproven managers and the likes of Tony Adams. I think at this stage that there is no one better than him who would want to come here. Its a gamble that there is absoulutly no reason to take. Did you expect us to be mid table this year? I expected a struggle from day one and thats what we have got. I dont think there are many managers that could have kept us up last year. At least he has shown some loyalty to this club when others (Adams, Coppel, Taylor) Have just walked away. GIVE THE GUY A f***ing BREAK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here