Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport County v Brighton and Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How many points has Crofts goals got us this season.
We have needed a decent midfeilder since we never replaced Hammond when he left.
i think we have replaced him now.

Scored our first in a 2-2 draw with yeovil
Scored the third in a 3-1 win over southampton
Scored the first in a 2-0 win over wycombe (fa cup replay)
Scored the only goal in a 1-0 win over exeter
Scored the only goal in a 1-0 win over torquay (FA Cup)
Scored the equaliser to make it 1-1 v Stockport

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
a point from a game in which we played badly ain't a bad result really, disappointing overall but I'll take it.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
i'll take a point. now for millwall! 3 points there and we fly up the table (well maybe a few positions!)

and we have a game in hand over some teams...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
captains innings from crofts

one point off of easily the worst team in the league thanks to a last minute goal isnt exactly a good record to have

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
have you lot got nothing better to do with your lifes than keep posting on here every 5 mins...get a life...winding each other up commenting on everything day in day out,,, go watch some telly or read a book, dont whittle yer life away on here, as for the game tonight i listened to it on the radio and thought we were crap, murray yet again has failed to impress, foster fails to score a simple tap in, and the defence all over the shop...sorry but were going down, kid yerselfs not... face the facts..were not good enough for anything outside of league 1 or 2 .. yeah slate me as much as you want, but they are the bare cold facts ...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe if we DROP Navarro then we will have 11 players on the pitch and maybe results will pick up!! Cant be easy playing withe ten men and one anonymous each game!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
have you lot got nothing better to do with your lifes than keep posting on here every 5 mins...get a life...winding each other up commenting on everything day in day out,,, go watch some telly or read a book, dont whittle yer life away on here, as for the game tonight i listened to it on the radio and thought we were crap, murray yet again has failed to impress, foster fails to score a simple tap in, and the defence all over the shop...sorry but were going down, kid yerselfs not... face the facts..were not good enough for anything outside of league 1 or 2 .. yeah slate me as much as you want, but they are the bare cold facts ...

Piss off.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Yeah ok I will slate you - It's FORSTER :angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This thread informs all those who cannot access the commentary for whatever reason. I did go out on Saturday (to Villa Park) actually so wasn't posting on here. After Saturdays game its not surprising we only came away with a draw.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Haha, I can't believe someone who didn't even go is blaming Navarro, even though he played the 90 tonight, unlike Dicker, and our best attacking was in the last ten minutes!

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008

Don't waste your life writing really long and pessimistic posts.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'd take a draw from this and every away game we have left, just need to sort out our home form and we'll be fine with that theory!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A pleasing point.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Right, I am probablt the first to post who actually went to the game, posting from a hotel room in Stockport.

That was the most undeserved point I have seen for a very long time. First half fairly even a couple of chances either way and yes Forster prob should have scored but was hampered by an abosolute glue pot of a pitch.

Second half they scored a very good goal and should really have finished us off as we created nothing of note all half.

Then Crofts hits one from the edge of the area and alll is well and in fact we could have won it but I think we could have been arrested for theft if that had happened.

Oh and Stewards were the most jobsworth I have ever seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here