Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport County v Brighton and Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dont agree, Murray has talent but he needs Brian Clough to tell him he is shit, until Clough told him otherwise. However tonight was not just Marray by the sounds of it. Poye needs to pin up the league table and tell each and every one of them they are shit and responsble for that position, and now they had better earn ttheir highly paid 3rd division wages or else there will be trouble

You realise we've won 3 of our last 4 league games? We are definitely on the up.

Still, everyone's s**t eh?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No cameras and the window is shutting - so Murray goes missing by the sounds of it, there is a surprise. With Murray's talet he should be destrying this division, but take away the goals against W anderers and we have had from him.. ? A goal on tv against the saints. The rest of the players, well how dare us punters ask footballers to play two games in a week, dont we know they have golf to play in the afternoon? Poyet, give em a kick up the arse and extra training its not good enough.

By the way well done Poyet for not "finding a place on the bench for Whing at Villa". Fck sake, the bloke gets paid to do a job and you dont ask to go on a business trip because you fancy it, its on business need. And these footballers think they are "professional"! Yeah right !

Aye, he only turns up for the big games, you are right, BRIGHTON VS WYCOMBE!! HUGEEE!???

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
My two pennorth in the cold light of day.
The ball didn't cross the line.
We were poor, but actually had much of the territory second half.
We tried to play our usual passing game which was frankly always going to be naïve on that pitch.
Crofts shot took a horrid bounce in front of the keeper. We are now 5 league games unbeaten I believe, 11 points which is play-off form so let's get some perspective.
PG

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
shit game.
and made the faux pas of saying dicko was shit and all that before the game starts, find out his dad, brother and mates are right in front of us.
not good

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
and made the faux pas of saying dicko was shit and all that before the game starts, find out his dad, brother and mates are right in front of us.
not good

You do realise his mum reads NSC - when in a hole stop digging.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
shit game.
not good

So you're low opinion of his abilities is limited to when no one close to him is around?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
funny that seeming as there only about 20 of us at the back trying to make noise inbetween being told to sit down or being thrown out

The stewards were mental. We did not arrive until half time due to nightmarish traffic problems. Within two minutes one of the stewards gave me an extremely aggressive warning about standing up, if he had asked nicely I still wouldn't have been happy but he just wound me and everyone around me up with his terrible attitude. Saddest thing of all was the number of Albion who just sat there like it was a library, terrible night out.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't go and didn't listen (very bad fan) but reading the match report I thought the substitutions were a bit strange chasing a game and with a sub left why was Cox left on the bench? Don't fancy McNulty's chances of getting back in either seems that Poyet don't rate him as much as Painter judging by the 2 games he has been available for McNulty is on the bench.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
So by all accounts we play absolute shitehouse and still came away with a point. This is a fundamental change in luck and mentality that bodes well for survival, previously we would not got anything, I am optimistic.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
shit game.
not good

oh well it could have been worse i suppose. it was lucky his mum was sat in the Directors Box otherwise im sure she would have had something to say.:tantrum:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Look at the league table. Bloom spent his money and the players have let him down. Its up to them to sort themselves out. Well done for Poyet thogh with getting rid of dinosaur hoofing football. Looks like two ne full backs have helped sort some problems out.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Look at the league table. Bloom spent his money and the players have let him down. Its up to them to sort themselves out. Well done for Poyet thogh with getting rid of dinosaur hoofing football. Looks like two ne full backs have helped sort some problems out.
299 there last night.
So much for this great army of travelling support:lolol:

About 1000-1500 at Newcasle apparently.A lot further and we are going bust.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
299 there last night.

looing forward to seeing the palace away support away at stock[ort on a tuesday night say 15 years after having no ground and playing lower league football. Your show of "we care" support at newcastle is frankly piss poor. We were taking more than a 1000 to chesterfield nevver mind Newcastle - a ground you wont see again for 30 years, except in the cup, so piss off

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
looing forward to seeing the palace away support away at stock[ort on a tuesday night say 15 years after having no ground and playing lower league football. Your show of "we care" support at newcastle is frankly piss poor. We were taking more than a 1000 to chesterfield nevver mind Newcastle - a ground you wont see again for 30 years, except in the cup, so piss off
No, I have been proved right and you have been shown to be wrong.Your away support is only there for big games(unless it's you of course and even then you go AWOL)
EASY:lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
299 there last night.

Saying goodbye to Vic.......Oh sorry:angel:

Ertl is INJURED now:lolol:

edit: the mighty Matt Lawrence enters the fray:lol:

edit2: Clint Hill is holding his hamstring and looking at the bench

Last edited:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
No, I have been proved right and you have been shown to be wrong.Your away support is only there for big games(unless it's you of course and even then you go AWOL)
EASY:lol:

yeah those glamorous games like 3k to chesterfield, brentford, i was at rochdale with 800 others on a wednesday night in the div 2 (or 4th div as i call it). run along little nigel. I expect half of our "massive" 1000 suppor have only gone for the train spotting on the way anyway :laugh:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Saturday looking good.Maybe there will be some atmosphere about the place.Rely on me I'll keep you informed:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here