Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steve Cooper.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I do understand that view and I certainly questioned him at times. I just feel like had he been sold short in the summer and January.
Not sold that short in summer if we could finish top of a tricky Europa League group ...

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Argus are stating that reports ‘Albion are leading the race for Cooper’ are untrue.
Whether that means we are behind Leicester in the race for Cooper ( God forbid), or more hopefully we have other candidates ahead of him.
I do think that Leicester and Cooper could be a fit and Cooper is based in the Midlands, I understand.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Argus are stating that reports ‘Albion are leading the race for Cooper’ are untrue.
Whether that means we are behind Leicester in the race for Cooper ( God forbid), or more hopefully we have other candidates ahead of him.
I do think that Leicester and Cooper could be a fit and Cooper is based in the Midlands, I understand.
found it. "The Argus understands that suggestions that Albion are “leading the race” for the Welshman are false."

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I suppose all this angst is understandable. We all want to know who the next manager will be. I was impressed with West Ham getting Lopetegui onboard very quickly after Moyes left. They did know Moyes was leaving at the end of the season so plenty of time to prepare and he was free. I was a little surprised. however, when I saw he would start on 1st July. That actually makes a lot of sense because players and coaching staff all need a break and some holiday time plus a considerable saving in salary!
I think they had Lopetegui on board long BEFORE Moyes left 😂

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Article; Brighton manager odds, Steve Cooper tipped for role by Bookies.
Because someone lumped a few hundred quid on it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My confidence in the mantra that "BHA always have the next guy lined up" is getting somewhat eroded right now, I'll be honest.
It’s quite tough to ‘hold the line’ with that one.

It’s very hard not to buy into the theory we thought we had McKenna in the bag when the divorce with RDZ came through.

But now, have we staggered hopelessly drunk to the apartment of an ex. Stuck our winkie through the letterbox whilst hammering at the door, wailing ‘take me back…..please just take me back’!

Window opens on the 14th of this month so plenty of time to sober up and get our act together.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
My confidence in the mantra that "BHA always have the next guy lined up" is getting somewhat eroded right now, I'll be honest.
I think it was always a too- simplistic statement from PB.
I'm sure they had a list but...
. Is he out of work?
. Does he want to leave his current club
. Does he fancy us as his first choice
. Can we afford him
. Will he adapt to our style
. Does he truly understand our business model
Etc

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think it was always a too- simplistic statement from PB.
I'm sure they had a list but...
. Is he out of work?
. Does he want to leave his current club
. Does he fancy us as his first choice
. Can we afford him
. Will he adapt to our style
. Does he truly understand our business model
Etc
Could we go with a she ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
found it. "The Argus understands that suggestions that Albion are “leading the race” for the Welshman are false."
This is the point. 500 odd posts in on something that was nothing more than idle media speculation. Same with Potter. If he was coming it would all be done by now, or at least very evident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here