Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Bruce Said That This Man RAN The Show

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
against Sunderland :bowdown:

0,,10433~6919689,00.jpg

oh and this is the offending article, the last column...

Attachments

• ScannedImage-14.jpg
    ScannedImage-14.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
you mean "fatnav" or whatever the nupties who know nothing about football are calling him now? One of our most important players in the holding midfield role.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bruce was being interviewed on Talksport this morning.
Sadly I arrived at work and had to leave the vehicle before I could hear the whole thing. Dunno if he mentioned our game or not.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
He is going to have a brilliant season. :bowdown:

I :love: Super Alan

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I cant decide if Navarro or Sparrow will be my favourite player this season?

I want it to be Alan, but Sparrow's nickname is SPAZ and I love it when the players shout "pass it SPAZ, im free SPAZ, shoot SPAZ"

But Alan is quality, and I have his autograph on my Brighton shirt :love:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I cant decide if Navarro or Sparrow will be my favourite player this season?

I want it to be Alan, but Sparrow's nickname is SPAZ and I love it when the players shout "pass it SPAZ, im free SPAZ, shoot SPAZ"

But Alan is quality, and I have his autograph on my Brighton shirt :love:

Ive not seen Sparrow play yet and Navarro was really good for us last season and where he got alot of stick he kind of rose to it and got better.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Navarro was really good for us last season and where he got alot of stick he kind of rose to it and got better.

It was ever since I offered to DRIVE him back to Liverpool if he didnt buck his ideas up.

I therefore take FULL credit for his turnaround in form. :clap2:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I love the Scouse Makelele :love:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
you mean "fatnav" or whatever the nupties who know nothing about football are calling him now? One of our most important players in the holding midfield role.

Calm down! The name came about when he was fat. Now we all recognise what an important player he is. I will continue to call him Fat Nav, not because I think he is rubbish but because I like the name. You were one of many on here who thought he was crap to begin with, so stop with all this Navarro is my favourite player anyone who disagrees is a 'nuptie'(?) nonsense.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Early in the season he was clearly unfit, as he hadn't had a proper pre-season. His form suffered MASSIVELY due to this. He has since come out and said this in an interview.

Through the season his fitness very clearly improved, as did his performances as a result. Nothing to do with "handling stick" or anything else.

Simple really. People slating him near the start of the season were correct, as were those in the 2nd half of the season who praised him.

He will have a good season.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It was ever since I offered to DRIVE him back to Liverpool if he didnt buck his ideas up.

I therefore take FULL credit for his turnaround in form. :clap2:

I think you will find it is since I decided to stop giving him hell for being useless on Boxing Day. It was my Christmas present to Nav, and it turns out all Albion fans. :lol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Do people do that - nominate their favourite player for a season before a ball is kicked?

Am I a freak for not doing so?

yes

and it seems so - well that and many other reasons :thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Do people do that - nominate their favourite player for a season before a ball is kicked?

Am I a freak for not doing so?

I like "adopt" a player for the seaon and back them to the high hill despite great shitness in some games. Im sure others do it. It seems NSC are more likely to pick the weak link, slagging off that player and people jumping on the band waggon.

I have adopted Waldo Ponce in the World Cup. Navarro and Calderon last season, and Jimmy Mac before that

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I like "adopt" a player for the seaon and back them to the high hill despite great shitness in some games.

I have adopted Waldo Ponce in the World Cup. Navarro and Calderon last season, and Jimmy Mac before that

To be FAIR tho Brettles these are hardly "weak links".

Now if it was say Barney or OGH or Mayo or Hawkins from seasons past then that would be different...we can laugh at your support like we do of the Jedward twins.

So this year I feel your adopted player should be Holroyd. He polarises opinion more on NSC than giving Leon a trial, those that think Holroyd is pony and those that think he will come good.

Agreed?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here