Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Bruce Said That This Man RAN The Show

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Steady on

Believe me,If it wasn't for Minton we would have been in the conference by March.I remember playing Wigan at home with only a few games left and they were top.Minton destroyed them in midfield and we won 1-0.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Half the reason he got so much abuse at the beginning of the season was because Gary Dicker wasn't playing, which the fans for some reason decided was the sole reason for our poor results.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Half the reason he got so much abuse at the beginning of the season was because Gary Dicker wasn't playing, which the fans for some reason decided was the sole reason for our poor results.

Without wishing to turn this into a Dicker vs Navarro binfest, I do wonder how much Dicker is going to feature this season. Doesn't look like he'll be in the first XI as it appears that Gus rates Kish, Navarro and Sparrow ahead of him. Only time will tell I suppose.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I generally stick up for Holroyd but I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick. I don't know if he'll come good, I'd say it's less than 50/50 at the moment. I just think I've seen enough from him to think that if he improves cirtain parts of his game in the next 3-4 months he could be a good player.

To me it's a bit shit to decide that someone is rubbish and has no chance of improving after less than 10 professional games when he's stepped up from non-league. If he still hasn't looked like scoring by christmas then I'll agree that he's not going to make it. I still won't abuse him though, that's reserved for people who aren't putting the effort in.

Quite right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here