Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SPURS Tkts - £37 for kids

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BensGrandad said:
Why we are playing away how will Falmer affect the ticket allocation or am I being thick?

Easy - bigger season ticket base with bigger stadium = correctly allocated to S/T holders first.

Not rocket fuel science is it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Beach Hut said:
Easy - bigger season ticket base with bigger stadium = correctly allocated to S/T holders first.

Not rocket fuel science is it

Great theory but they havent or dont do that with only 4000 season ticket holders so how do you think that they will manage to do it if we had 10.000 season ticket holders. Not that I think that we ever will have that many.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BensGrandad said:
Great theory but they havent or dont do that with only 4000 season ticket holders so how do you think that they will manage to do it if we had 10.000 season ticket holders. Not that I think that we ever will have that many.

Season ticket holders may well become a premium soon, I reckon the boot will be on the other foot once there is a "mortgage" to pay.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have always maintained that season tickets should get priority over ALL others because they give the money when it is most needed during the close season.

I havent yet had anybody condemn my idea of logging receipt of each application ona computer and when the tickets are actually allocated it would be the first however many as per the computerised list that would receive them. As I said I am not a computer whizz kid but I would have thought that it was very simple and quick to do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I am sure the club would welcome all your great ideas - try "ask the club".

In fact offer your services rather then tell us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hopefully when Falmer arrives the club will be able to invest is some systems that do give priority to S/T holders. The Cardiff example shown by TLB seems very equitable.

As an exile, it will force me to buy tickets for away games direct from the club to get my 'loyalty' points for big games, but that is a price worth paying.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BensGrandad said:
I have sent an E-Mail to Martin Perry offering my services FREE.

And after all you've said about the club I am sure he will be dusting down the red carpet as we speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here