Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SPURS Tkts - £37 for kids

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Beach Hut said:
Don't give me some lecture about gratitude as if the club owe me FFS.

I am a customer who, along with others, puts money into the club therefore I expect a fair deal and I consider this to be a rip off.

How often would parents take kids at £37 a go ?

Here here..the Champagne charlies wont want your ticket for Stoke away will they:censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Auditor said:
Here here..the Champagne charlies wont want your ticket for Stoke away will they:censored:

Worse still they don't even know where Stoke is :angry:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lokki 7 said:
Moan moan, moan moan, moan moan moan.

Lokki you are clearly missing the point here and obviously dont have kids who regularly follow the Albion.
Me..I'll pay the £37..are you suggesting I should also pay full price for the nippers at the Withdean?..paying supporters of tomorrow and all that

Self Self Self:censored:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm gonna have champagne AND charlie on the way to Spurs.

champagne.jpg

cocaine.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Auditor said:
Lokki you are clearly missing the point here and obviously dont have kids who regularly follow the Albion.
Me..I'll pay the £37..are you suggesting I should also pay full price for the nippers at the Withdean?..paying supporters of tomorrow and all that

Self Self Self:censored:
When Bristol Rovers played at Bath I went up on my own and would have had to pay 18 quid to get in the Brighton end, as it turned out I paid a quid to go in their end and watch a shit 1-0 defeat to a Peter Beadle goal on a rock hard pitch, it was bloody rubbish.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was lucky - I got a junior ticket for £12 or so - which is a bargain. Adult prices for juniors is a total rip-off - and commonpllace at Premier grounds. I wouldn't pay it myself - none of us would be going at those prices.

Mr Auditor, I read your post the first time. But yes I do see the point, £37 is a lot to ask for a child ticket. Child tickets should be (and usually are) cheaper. Yes I agree. Yes I see the point. It must be very expensive draging sprogs around the country and yes you guessed right, I am sprogless myself. HOWEVER...
I will say again, this is a one-off match and generating a lot of much needed cash for our club. Initially, people on here were moaning that the club did not get enough tickets. Then extra tickets are made available and people moan they are too expensive.
Fine, then don't buy them. Exercise your right as a consumer and abstain. Cast your capitalist vote. In the process another grateful fan will get the opportunity to go.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Mr Auditor, I read your post the first time. But yes I do see the point, £37 is a lot to ask for a child ticket. Child tickets should be (and usually are) cheaper. Yes I agree. Yes I see the point. It must be very expensive draging sprogs around the country and yes you guessed right, I am sprogless myself. HOWEVER...
I will say again, this is a one-off match and generating a lot of much needed cash for our club. Initially, people on here were moaning that the club did not get enough tickets. Then extra tickets are made available and people moan they are too expensive.
Fine, then don't buy them. Exercise your right as a consumer and abstain. Cast your capitalist vote. In the process another grateful fan will get the opportunity to go.

However, why have Spurs offered reductions for Juniors and OAP's in our main allocation and not in this one?

Uncle Buck said:
However, why have Spurs offered reductions for Juniors and OAP's in our main allocation and not in this one?

I am probably not the best person to ask. Try the Spurs ticketing office.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Uncle Buck said:

Because they can.

Simple economics, demand outstrips supply, so why sell the tickets for £18.50 when people are willing to pay £37 for them.

I applied for a ticket on the first day and have not got one, have stuck in £500 to Alive and Kicking, have seen countless shite performances this season, but I don't think I am more important or deserving than others.

The club does not have the systems or resources to deal with a more sophisticated ticket allocation policy.

It does show that we have a small club mentality on this board though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have it confirmed from fellow fans I applied well before them - mine was dropped in a pile it seems

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
El Presidente said:
Because they can.

Simple economics, demand outstrips supply, so why sell the tickets for £18.50 when people are willing to pay £37 for them.

I applied for a ticket on the first day and have not got one, have stuck in £500 to Alive and Kicking, have seen countless shite performances this season, but I don't think I am more important or deserving than others.

The club does not have the systems or resources to deal with a more sophisticated ticket allocation policy.

I think you answered it there, mainly they can.

I agree that the ticketing policy needs sorting, but the majority on here do not want a loyalty scheme, as it would hinder their chances of getting a ticket.

Do you want me to nick the Fatty Taxman's ticket next time he is pissed?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Originally posted by El Presidente I applied for a ticket on the first day and have not got one, have stuck in £500 to Alive and Kicking, have seen countless shite performances this season, but I don't think I am more important or deserving than others.

my god if only the rest of the NSC GOONS thought that way :D

Well said sir

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Presidente said:
Because they can.

As fecking always - I donated this I donated that, that has got f*** all to do with this arguement but you have to mention it.

The I am holier than you shit - leave it out

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lokki 7 said:

You clearly didnt read my post ...I said I had bought them!!
"one off" matches should be the same as all the rest... the demand for tickets is greater than supply so "tomorrows paying fans" should miss out ...get real.

Beach Hut said:
As fecking always - I donated this I donated that, that has got f*** all to do with this arguement but you have to mention it.

Isn't it you who posted earlier in this very thread...

"I am a customer who, along with others, puts money into the club "

You think the fact that you spend money whilst supporting the club should afford you certain rights. It is therefore right for El Pres to mention his own contributions in response to you. He is hardly preaching.

The Auditor said:
You clearly didnt read my post

I did read it but got carried away with my rant which was aimed not at you, but Beach Huts initial post. You know I read all your posts very carefully. :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here