Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SPURS Tkts - £37 for kids

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
More money for the club :clap2:

Mind you it does seem like a bit of a f*** up has occured here. If you applied straight away you should have been easily in with the first batch. I think the club (or post office) cock up here a bit.

Hay hoo..

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Football clubs willcharge what they can get away with. I am suprised we have not graded our more glamourous home matches to maximise income.

£37 for kids is out of order but if BH and I dont buy the tickets then someone else will and both BHAFC and THFC know this.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Stinky Kat said:
Football clubs willcharge what they can get away with. I am suprised we have not graded our more glamourous home matches to maximise income.

£37 for kids is out of order but if BH and I dont buy the tickets then someone else will and both BHAFC and THFC know this.

:glare: You mean do a bit of marketing. mmmmmmmm. We might sell out then eh? Or even worse make a bigger profit for the BIG games!???

Next you'll be suggesting a kids for quid approach for the LDV trophy.:angry:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
on the £37 for kids, are you suggesting that the club should subsidise tickets for kids that cost them £37? And if they did so, how many would try and blag the lower price? This really seems to be Tottenhams fault in not offering some of the allocation as child prices.

On priority, the club keeps it simple lumping season tickets, ams and A&K together, then everyone else. Its 2 weeks on and they're still processing the tickets. Imagine how long it would take if they had to sort the applications then process each application according to who qualifies under what scheme (ie couple of season ticket holders going with couple of AMS). It might not be the fairest ticket allocation, but it is the simplest and therefore cheapest method.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Stinky Kat said:

I have suggested to the club that that is exactely what we SHOULD be doing! I'd be quite happy to charge casual fans £40 to watch us play Leeds et al.

Like wise I would love to see us fill the seats with kids against Rotherham!

Beach Hut said:
Don't give me some lecture about gratitude as if the club owe me FFS.

I am a customer who, along with others, puts money into the club therefore I expect a fair deal and I consider this to be a rip off.

How often would parents take kids at £37 a go ?
In this instance, you are a customer of TWO organisations. You've been mainly let down by the Royal Mail.

I posted my application for seven tickets on the day after the first announcement went on the website. Fortunately, the letter box outside Willingdon sub post office was providing a reliable service that day.

If it had been priority for season ticket holders, I don't know what we'd have done about the three members of the Bracknell party who are AMS members, but only former season ticket holders (because they now live in London). With the system that we've had for this game, at least we can now all sit together - as we did at West Ham, Cardiff, Watford and Gillingham.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Lammy said:
I have suggested to the club that that is exactely what we SHOULD be doing! I'd be quite happy to charge casual fans £40 to watch us play Leeds et al.

Like wise I would love to see us fill the seats with kids against Rotherham!

I agree with those sentiments but would this be too complex for our ticket office

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Beach Hut said:
As fecking always - I donated this I donated that, that has got f*** all to do with this arguement but you have to mention it.

The I am holier than you shit - leave it out

You f***ing started it

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Why not try and do a swap with someone in the cheaper seats ?

Might save you a couple of quid.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Presidente said:
You f***ing started it

I started a complaint about the way the ticket office is run to season ticket holders not about who has donated what

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps the post was slow and so your letter took time to reach the club.

Shit happens, get over it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Presidente said:
Perhaps the post was slow and so your letter took time to reach the club.

Shit happens, get over it.

Why should I get over it every time there is a cock up ?

I'm pissed off and it seems a fair few others are.

Still shit does happen at the end of the day :ohmy:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can understand you being pissed off, but you are assuming that the club is at fault rather than the postal system. If the club have said it is first come first serve, then unless there is a conspiracy theory against you it could due to the fact that the Royal Mail are as reliable as the rhythm method. Why not buy the tickets at £37 and try to swap with someone in the cheap seats who wants a better view?

I would love my son to go to Spurs with me, £37 or not, just thank your lucky stars your boy is able to appreciate the beautiful game (and I don't mean Ernest's guess the ladyboy competition)

Beach Hut said:
As fecking always - I donated this I donated that, that has got f*** all to do with this arguement but you have to mention it.

The I am holier than you shit - leave it out

But that is the clubs fault for saying that season ticket holders, ams members, a&k contributors and litter patrollers would be given priority. This is patently bollox given the fact that I applied for Spurs the same time as I applied for Wolves and QPR. Suprise suprise I've got the Wolves and QPR ticketss but Spurs..................

and as i qualify with 3 out of 4 (and a three year sth to boot) and have still not got anything remotely resembling a spurs ticket, we are entitled to feeling a touch pissed off

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Storer68 said:
But that is the clubs fault for saying that season ticket holders, ams members, a&k contributors and litter patrollers would be given priority. This is patently bollox given the fact that I applied for Spurs the same time as I applied for Wolves and QPR. Suprise suprise I've got the Wolves and QPR ticketss but Spurs..................

and as i qualify with 3 out of 4 (and a three year sth to boot) and have still not got anything remotely resembling a spurs ticket, we are entitled to feeling a touch pissed off

What do you think the solution is?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Being totally selfish and being a S/T holder - guess :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Presidente said:
Can't you sit on Ernest's lap?