Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SPURS Tkts - £37 for kids

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I applied on the day for Spurs tickets and Yorkie and Ernest can verify this.

I receive a phone call saying that I can only have the £37 tkts including paying that for my lad.

I am sorry but this pi$$es me right off to say the least as how many fair weather fans would pay that price for a 12 year old.

There has got to be a better way to sort this out - I am not happy

:angry: :angry: :angry:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Beach Hut said:

I receive a phone call saying that I can only have the £37 tkts including paying that for my lad.

I am sorry but this pi$$es me right off to say the least as how many fair weather fans would pay that price for a 12 year old.

same...but if I suggest the club doesnt look after its regulars I get attacked big time

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Heaven help if you ever get into the Prem and have to pay £37, £44, £55 week in week out for away tickets.

Look at it the other way, much as it might be expensive for you, least Brighton will get a fair chunk of change from it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lokki 7 said:
There is a solution Beach Hut, don't buy them.

Having been to 7 away games already why should I miss this one ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Beach Hut said:

on what day was this? yesterday? the first Tuesday? more details PLEASE Beachy :)

All I am saying is that this is a one off match, lots of people are desperate to go and can't get a ticket, and you have two and are moaning. If you don't fancy paying up, plenty of others will take them instead and be grateful for the opportunity.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Beach Hut said:

Absolutely the same here, but everytime I say priority for season ticket holders I get shouted down. The joy of having 12 year old who supports the Albion (i had to pay getting on for £100 to get my boy to sunderland the other week), but better this than them wearing Man u shirts eh - At least they get to see their team and this is a one off unless we beat spurs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: SPURS Tkts - £37 for kids

CrabtreeBHA said:
on what day was this? yesterday? the first Tuesday? more details PLEASE Beachy :)

My application went the night it was announced by post.

Yorkie posted hers through club shop next morning

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: SPURS Tkts - £37 for kids

Beach Hut said:
My application went the night it was announced by post.

Yorkie posted hers through club shop next morning

depends when the post hit the door mat then, if it was wednesday I'd say you have been done, thursday morning might've started the £37 ones.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Just be happy you got tickets.Me and my friends also applied but havnt got any yet so if you guys are unhappy at the price i am sure there are a lot of us who would gladly buy them off you.
I am having to fork out nearly £200 now to go to the match so £37 isn`t a lot to go to a premiership ground.
Be happy you got something

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Re: Re: Re: Re: SPURS Tkts - £37 for kids

CrabtreeBHA said:
depends when the post hit the door mat then, if it was wednesday I'd say you have been done, thursday morning might've started the £37 ones.

Ours got there Thursday morning, hence we are in the £37 batch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ILOVEBHA said:
Just be happy you got tickets.Me and my friends also applied but havnt got any yet so if you guys are unhappy at the price i am sure there are a lot of us who would gladly buy them off you.
I am having to fork out nearly £200 now to go to the match so £37 isn`t a lot to go to a premiership ground.
Be happy you got something

Don't give me some lecture about gratitude as if the club owe me FFS.

I am a customer who, along with others, puts money into the club therefore I expect a fair deal and I consider this to be a rip off.

How often would parents take kids at £37 a go ?

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lokki 7 said:
All I am saying is that this is a one off match, lots of people are desperate to go and can't get a ticket, and you have two and are moaning. If you don't fancy paying up, plenty of others will take them instead and be grateful for the opportunity.

Lokki you are clearly missing the point here and obviously dont have kids who regularly follow the Albion.
Me..I'll pay the £37..are you suggesting I should also pay full price for the nippers at the Withdean?..paying supporters of tomorrow and all that

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Sorry to hear that Beachut. I already got my tickets and the ones for my two kids, whom you know, were only £15 each. I applied before they went on sale not knowing if the game was on Sat or Sunday or at what time. Took the same risk as Swindon Play Off Away last year and again paid off. Still at least you got tickets. I rather pay that than not go. As DK said to me on the way up to Sunderland, we haven't got a policy and nor are we likely to have one. But supporters like you and me whom do all home and most away with our kids do have a right to be peeved.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here