Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs - Sat 5th Feb 8pm

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Travelodge booked. It’s my dads 70th that weekend so decided to make a day of it.

Gonna have to wait till Monday so I can get my brother a ticket too as he’s an Albion plus member.

Definitely won’t sell out right?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Travelodge booked. It’s my dads 70th that weekend so decided to make a day of it.

Gonna have to wait till Monday so I can get my brother a ticket too as he’s an Albion plus member.

Definitely won’t sell out right?

There will be plenty of tickets available in February IMO so you will be fine

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I would have liked to have gone to this one but what with engineering works around Gatwick disrupting Southern AND then RMT tube strike action on Sat nights it does seem almost impossible to get home if there is ET and/or penalties.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I'm personally gutted to be missing this one. Afternoon up in the smoke on the bevy. Then off up to a great stadium to create a memorable atmosphere & who knows, the team could get a result.
Who cares if you get home a bit late? Legendary day out in the making. Absolutely gutted to be missing this by a week after 3 months away.
I will have a few beers on your behalf mate [emoji12][emoji572][emoji968][emoji838][emoji836]

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
3hrs 20 mins return journey back to the south coast from London due to engineering works (normally a 90m mins journey), last train out of Victoria about 23.15 and a tube strike on the Victoria line currently planned.
Jeez. It’s not easy following the Albion.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Blimey... a queue!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 01-14-22 at 08.41 AM.JPG
    Screen Shot 01-14-22 at 08.41 AM.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 151

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Blimey... a queue!

It was being tested Wednesday evening, as hasn't been used for a while. No doubt there is only a queue as people are on about half a dozen or more devices to ensure getting ticket, as effectively there are no tiers for this game with all ST eligible on the window opening.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Neither me - I’m there most weeks. It’s just an endlessly fascinating city. As someone said, if you’re tired of London, you’re tired of life!

We don’t all have to share this someone’s love of London. I prefer Liverpool but am fine with other people preferring London. I will be enjoying this game on tv. Quite looking forward to it actually as there seems to have been a renewal in interest in the cup this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Neither me - I’m there most weeks. It’s just an endlessly fascinating city. As someone said, if you’re tired of London, you’re tired of life!

Can I be the first to say I hate that phrase. One of the most pretentious things a Londoner can say.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh Lord, they are selling the worst blocks first again. Why oh why.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Anyone else having trouble buying for season ticket holders? The two it's not accepting don't normally have the top tier of loyalty points?

Edit: Ignore, silly plonkers went on the queue and bought their tickets separately!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here