Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs - Sat 5th Feb 8pm

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I think this someone is talking bollox, I’m definitely not tired of life but I hate going there.

London in my view has pros and cons - the pros are that there is lots to do , theatre , music , clubs , museums, art galleries etc so it’s nice to go up for the day or spend maybe a weekend there .

The downside is , it’s dirty , over crowded , people can be rude and the driving up there is far more intolerable than even in Brighton . There’s no sense of community in London , possibly because it’s so spread out and for many people there English is not their first language . It’s also got some very high crime areas in certain small areas & gang violence.

Saying that if you can afford to live in south Ken or Hampstead you would probably think it’s a great place to live but most people who aren’t multi millionaires can’t afford to .

On balance living down here especially in the nice parts of Brighton and Hove is far
Nicer , much less hassle, not over crowded and more of a community feel . Also much less violence and there is something very reassuring living near the sea . I love the proximity of the beach you get in Hove and as far along as the pier.

One of the main reasons I decided to move from NYC apart from family reasons was the beach and the laid back lifestyle whilst still be close to London when needed .

Anyway back to the football !

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The available blocks seem to be selling fast. I wonder when they can bring the other blocks online?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Going fast!

I wonder how many people have tickets in their basket (as I do) waiting for 'better' blocks to come online.

Is there a limit as to how long I can keep a pair of tickets without buying them?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Really irritating again.

We ALL know the better blocks will be released, but WHEN exactly? Can't sit around waiting 'til all the duff ones have gone.

'Not our fault, Spurs fault' etc etc

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Really irritating again.

We ALL know the better blocks will be released, but WHEN exactly? Can't sit around waiting 'til all the duff ones have gone.

More complicated this time. The clubs will be really uncertain as to how many of the 9k tickets we will actually sell. FA cup, 8pm Sat, on TV, no trains home make it very difficult to guess how many we will sell. Therefore they are only offering some blocks to start with.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Really irritating again.

Hardly, the lower tier blocks are excellent at this stadium. The rear of the upper blocks are too far away from the pitch.

421, 422, 423 etc are probably the 'best' but there are no bad blocks or restricted views so let's be realistic.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
More complicated this time. The clubs will be really uncertain as to how many of the 9k tickets we will actually sell. FA cup, 8pm Sat, on TV, no trains home make it very difficult to guess how many we will sell. Therefore they are only offering some blocks to start with.

The worst ones.

Becomes a game of 'hold your nerve'.

For example, 113 should have been available right away.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The worst ones.

Becomes a game of 'hold your nerve'.

For example, 113 should have been available right away.

To be fair they have released the 'safe standing' tickets first.

But, they should have also released some that aren't safe standing I guess

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just 265 seats left in all available blocks.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Anyone else had issues where it lets you assign a ticket to a My Albion + member but not a STH?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
About 150 left of the current blocks. OPEN OPEN OPEN! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here