Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Block 423 / 424 available now

423.PNG

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
There’s no sense of community in London , possibly because it’s so spread out and for many people there English is not their first language .

So it's overcrowded but "spread out"? There's "no sense of community" because there are many communities of non-English speakers?

Okaaaaay.....

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It's a bit weird having the 2 season tickets + 2 U18s as the same price a s 2 adults isn't it?
I will be buying two adults, but might as well add two kids on the off chance that my daughters have nothing better to do.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
London in my view has pros and cons - the pros are that there is lots to do , theatre , music , clubs , museums, art galleries etc so it’s nice to go up for the day or spend maybe a weekend there .

The downside is , it’s dirty , over crowded , people can be rude and the driving up there is far more intolerable than even in Brighton . There’s no sense of community in London , possibly because it’s so spread out and for many people there English is not their first language . It’s also got some very high crime areas in certain small areas & gang violence.

Saying that if you can afford to live in south Ken or Hampstead you would probably think it’s a great place to live but most people who aren’t multi millionaires can’t afford to .

On balance living down here especially in the nice parts of Brighton and Hove is far
Nicer , much less hassle, not over crowded and more of a community feel . Also much less violence and there is something very reassuring living near the sea . I love the proximity of the beach you get in Hove and as far along as the pier.

One of the main reasons I decided to move from NYC apart from family reasons was the beach and the laid back lifestyle whilst still be close to London when needed .

Anyway back to the football !
You're reducing a massive city down to a few lazy stereotypes...

There are communities all over london, small areas filled with independent shops, cafes and restaurants, from all parts of the world. Some of those aren't english speaking, some are. There are many many nice places to live in the capital rather than simply kensington or hampstead...

Last edited:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
It's a bit weird having the 2 season tickets + 2 U18s as the same price a s 2 adults isn't it?
I will be buying two adults, but might as well add two kids on the off chance that my daughters have nothing better to do.

Yeah I thought that, I want two adults and a child, will cost me £60 seperately but can get 2 adults and 2 children for £50.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Tickets purchased near front of 422, that'll do

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It showed as only 3 seats left last time I looked. It was selling very quickly.

Back now with 169 seats available. Did someone accidentally put 166 seats in their basket? :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It was Samuel Pepys, 250 years ago. Still rings true in some ways - but the world is obviously a very different place now. Back to tickets....

Indeed. I suspect it was a very different place 250 years ago!

And yes, less than 60 tickets left in 421. The speed these are selling they really should just open the whole middle tier now, and arguably the whole lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here