Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs - Sat 5th Feb 8pm

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Currently state of play

Lower tier - 49 seats left, but one block still to open (about 500 seats)
Middle Tier - 432 left - no more blocks to open
Upper Tier - nothing open yet, 5 blocks to open, I'm guessing another 3,000-3,500 up there?

Block 113 now open lower tier with 852 tickets, so I under estimated that. probably means there are bigger number in the upper tier than I originally estimated.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
At a rough estimate, I reckon about 3,000 seats have been sold so far which is very good at this early stage .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
655 seats left of the blocks that are open. Plus maybe 4-5,000 in the top tier block?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Itv4 apparently- obviously not seen as a big draw [emoji2369]

07c03ee295addbcad59f6d09763f8158.jpg

Jan 9, 2022
Stupid question maybe.

I have ticket purchase history so I'm hoping to get a ticket on Wednesday however I want to get my mate into supporting the Albion and this would be his first game of proper football watched live.

Am I able to buy tickets on Friday or are guest tickets only available to MyAlbion+ Members??

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Only singles left apart from block 113, not long before the top tier is opened?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Itv4 apparently- obviously not seen as a big draw [emoji2369]

07c03ee295addbcad59f6d09763f8158.jpg

Big enough to be chosen for TV, though.

ITV were never going to clear their lucrative Saturday schedule (Masked Singer; Ant & Dec) for a fourth round FA Cup tie.

Pulling a million or so viewers onto a minor channel would be a big win for them, I'm sure.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Big enough to be chosen for TV, though.

ITV were never going to clear their lucrative Saturday schedule (Masked Singer; Ant & Dec) for a fourth round FA Cup tie.

Pulling a million or so viewers onto a minor channel would be a big win for them, I'm sure.

Why on earth schedule it for 8pm then? 5.30pm would surely be the slot to have on a Saturday night, it's worked for ages in the PL. Why suddenly is 8pm on a Sat being thrown in the mix? Barmy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why on earth schedule it for 8pm then? 5.30pm would surely be the slot to have on a Saturday night, it's worked for ages in the PL. Why suddenly is 8pm on a Sat being thrown in the mix? Barmy.

Yep agreed, but is there a 5.30pm game on BBC?

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
It's slightly curious, given that they've just gone on sale to season ticket guests, that there are pretty much only singles available. I guess I just have to keep refreshing....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's slightly curious, given that they've just gone on sale to season ticket guests, that there are pretty much only singles available. I guess I just have to keep refreshing....

33 left... and as you say mostly singles. I suspect someone has fallen asleep.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Cambridge v Luton. It’s obviously an extra slot, but still 8pm just so a minor channel can see if it works for them. Never mind the fans though.

FA Cup matches have been spread over a full weekend - so TV companies can extend coverage - for several years now.

Man Utd v Boro is on Friday night this season. And we played at Old Trafford on a Saturday night a few seasons' back.

You have to point the finger at the clubs agreeing the deal, not the ITV schedulers paid to get the best return from their licensing agreement.

All parties are aiming to maximise money. That's the botttom line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here