Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs players all pissed and that

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Would everyones opinions be diffrent if this was Terry, Lampard, Bridge and both the Coles?

Or even Rooney and Ferdinand?

Just a thaught like.

Dandyman

In London village.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
More Spurs fan's drunken recklessness...

P1010988.jpg

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
that there were cameras on them ready to snapsnapsnap candidly when a single one of these young chaps got pissed-up, is a bit of a down-side of being famous and successful.

Dean Cox can breath a sigh of relief then that it will never happen to him.

Dandyman

In London village.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
anyone remember Liverpool winning the FA Cup and Bob Paisley saying he would celebrate with fish 'n chips with his wife in front of the fire that evening, or Neville Southall, after Everton won the FA Cup, saying he just wanted to spend the evening at home with his family - they had class and didn't need to get drunk, have a fight, get chucked out of a club or molest/rape countless young women (no doubt a story for next week's NOTW).

It was only the League Cup for Christ's sake!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers the man of Sobriety ?.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It wasn't a wind up but I'm not gonna start explaining why I think they look like a bunch of tossers though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What? You think you need to explain why Ledley King looks a tit because the rest of us aren't capable of grasping that from the pics?

I think most people would agree he looks like a tosser but the fact is thats a by product of him being drunk which given the circumstances he was perfectly entitled to do. And I'n not saying that entitles hims to act like a twat but for people on here who do get drunk (the majority) to judge him just seems hypocritical.

Put it this way Mr Max, I've never seen you tell someone on NSP they were a tosser when they regale the board with pissed up twatty stories.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't really understand your gripe.

I'm not allowed to call Ledley King a tosser because i don't call someone on NSP a tosser? Is that what you're saying.

Christ, this is boring.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't really understand your gripe.

I'm not allowed to call Ledley King a tosser because i don't call someone on NSP a tosser? Is that what you're saying.

Christ, this is boring.

This is boring, espcially as you seem to be acting purposely obtuse because your argument doesn't hold water.

I never said you shouldn't call him a tosser, but it's hypocritical of you to do so because you wouldn't say the same to your mates and I may be wrong but I imagine you might have done some silly things when pissed.

If you don't like people to disagree with your opinion this much Chappers perhaps it's best you don't post it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here