Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs players all pissed and that

Dandyman

In London village.
Christ what a binfest.
King was acting like a nobber. Chappers drew attention to it. Just like when everyone piles in when pictures of Britney are posted with her rat hanging out - they are rich and famous, so when they act like twats in the public limelight, and pictures get posted, then they're going to attract some disparaging remarks.

For the record, like most people I've been absolutely off my tits in nightclubs before. But I've never got thrown out as a result and then brawled with the bouncers. If or when I do, then I'd be fully deserving of a few "NOBBER" remarks during and after the scuffle.

Or you can get it over with and just call me a NOBBER right now.
Go on, you know you want to.

NOBBER

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Christ what a binfest.
King was acting like a nobber. Chappers drew attention to it. Just like when everyone piles in when pictures of Britney are posted with her rat hanging out - they are rich and famous, so when they act like twats in the public limelight, and pictures get posted, then they're going to attract some disparaging remarks.

For the record, like most people I've been absolutely off my tits in nightclubs before. But I've never got thrown out as a result and then brawled with the bouncers. If or when I do, then I'd be fully deserving of a few "NOBBER" remarks during and after the scuffle.

Or you can get it over with and just call me a NOBBER right now.
Go on, you know you want to.

NOBBER.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I think they look like complete COCKS but then it it the spurs emblem.
Its the Paps blowing it all out proportion.

Audere Est Facre

Translates as: Lets Get Pissed (To dare is to do)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
How much do you reckon those pictures were worth to a tabloid? They are quite good, at least in the sense they show all too clearly what was going on and play up to all the old stereotype antics of Premier League prima donnas.

Dandyman

In London village.
Quite. Let's hope there aren't any more of these Spurs supporters sneaking about, trying to blend in with the local community.

Quite right.

BTW I am willing to pay good money to REMF if you get any snaps of MAX trying to do a Robbiewotsit style snorting of the white lines at the Pan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here