Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs players all pissed and that

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
THEY'RE JUST HAVING A DRINK EASY! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, STOP HAVING AN OPINION ON THEM.

Yeah Easy, stop having an opinion that may be different to other peoples. We should just all pat Chappers on the back and say well done for judging a load of people who did what most of us would do in their position and get pissed.

For someone who takes every opportunity to tell us how much of Columbia's finest he has whacked up his hooter I can understand why he is taking the moral high ground.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
THEY'RE JUST HAVING A DRINK EASY! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, STOP HAVING AN OPINION ON THEM.

I know I know. I just can't HELP IT sometimes.

Anyone else made themselves look a bit of a PRICK in the office by turning their heads at a funny angle to read the TIME on his watch ? Looks like its about 2.30 I think.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Go and get pissed up by ALL means.
Bit of a twat for getting thrown out though. Even more of a twat for having a punch-up outside.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Go and get pissed up by ALL means.
Bit of a twat for getting thrown out though. Even more of a twat for having a punch-up outside.

I don't disagree it's a bit twatty but it's also a bit rich for the rest of us drinkers who have done tittish things in the past to start judging them.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
King was thrown out of the nightclub for being off his tits, and then got into a brawl with the bouncers as he tried to fight his way back in.

ScuffleLL_468x368.jpg

Class.

Whats Diana Ross doing there ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't disagree it's a bit twatty but it's also a bit rich for the rest of us drinkers who have done tittish things in the past to start judging them.

Not judging him at all. Just acknowledging that going by the pictures, King seems to have behaved like a nobber last night. Course he's not the first person in history to get off his face, act like an arsehole, get slung out of a nightclub and then go into battle with the doorstaff before eventually being dragged off in a cab. He won't be the last either.

Dandyman

In London village.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love MAX!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Luckily the rest of us unfamous people don't get the pleasure of some hack photographer taking snappy snaps of us as we roll out of a pub/club/party off our faces or we would probably see what a f***ing bunch of tit rashes we look like.

There was a bunch of Brighton fans out in Eastbourne Saturday night that would not want to see pictures of what they were doing. It took them 30 minutes to walk down Queens Gardens. This was at about 3 in the morning. They were singing anti palace songs all the way. It was amusing to watch from my window until one of them took his belt off and started hitting cars with the buckle end. My neighbour is very keen to find out who you are.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
To be honest good on them. They were underdogs for the game and won. I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to have a massive night out. Its not as if they can go out and get pissed every week is it?

As to the punch up, there are far worse scenes in almost every town centre of Britain every weekend by people with a lot less to celebrate.

In other news, my mate who is a Spurs fan was arrested in the fountains of traffalgar square for being drunk and disorderly. He was wearing a spurs shirt, his boxers and one of those stupid cup final jester hats, he was also singing Chas n Dave at the top of his voice. Hero in my book.

No big deal, it happens to lots of people and all that, but if you look at that as an example of how lots of people look when bladdered - then I'd have to say you've been hanging with the wrong crowd mate!
"Just having a drink" looks a little less like a brawl than that, the way I see it.

But generally speaking, that there were cameras on them ready to snapsnapsnap candidly when a single one of these young chaps got pissed-up, is a bit of a down-side of being famous and successful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here