Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spurs at the amex 30th july

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Amazing the negativity with this fixture.

Bale, VDV, Defoe,Modric,Lennon etc etc etc oh how dissapointing...you mugs.

Im well looking forward to this.

Decent fixture to open the stadium.

Bale will probably be out after his injury yesterday, VDV is being offloaded by Harry according to the Sunday papers today.

Should get a decent crowd in.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I reckon the ground could be mostly Spurs by the way some of you lot are going on.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs? works for me. They are a big prem club with good players. I like Harry as well. I don't normally do friendlies but I will definitely be up for this one. Can't wait! Bring it on!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Will it be a "full" gate or will it be slightly reduced as a "ramp up" event?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yeah we're so big time Spurs at home is rubbish. Words fail me, they really do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah we're so big time Spurs at home is rubbish. Words fail me, they really do.

Top 6 Premiership team - what were you expecting, Barcelona ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
IF its a Tottenham(or insert any other big team) 1ST TEAM then yes, exciting BUT if its a second/third string team

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Sorry, I am underwhelmed tbh. Considering 'arry will possibly be in clink, half the current side will be gone, what is attractive about it ? Would have preferred a mini - tournament involving foreign clubs personally. Want to watch Premiershite ??? Get Sky .

Sep 1, 2010
I think it is a fantastic fixture. We will be playing a team recently in the Champions League. Most decent European sides will either be preparing for European tournaments(i.e qualifying) or be in mini tournaments involving bigger clubs than ourselves. We are....when all said and done just a new Championship. I think it will be a wonderful occasion

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Seriously how can ANYONE be disappointed with a team from this years champions league? Ungrateful bastards.

Spurs are FULL of international players. What the HELL did you expect!? Barcelona? Madrid?

To get a TOP prem team to come to the Amex is excellent. It will be competitive and we will actually TOUCH the ball compared to if Arsenal came down.

They have the player of the year, England strikers, England wingers and defenders, the flair of Van Der Vaart, the hilarity of Gomes, the trickery of Modric and probably Englands next manager at the helm.

Get a reality check.
Because it means f*** all, no significance whatsoever. Our first ever game at our new home against spurs call me an old romantic, but I would of like to of played a team that meant something to the history of BHAFC.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I want my first visit to be the 1st league game, I'll be in Amsterdam watching Sussex :drink::smokin:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Because it means f*** all, no significance whatsoever. Our first ever game at our new home against spurs call me an old romantic, but I would of like to of played a team that meant something to the history of BHAFC.

We've known for months that wouldn't be the case.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it £30 adult , £20 concessions , £15 U16's ?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

It will though Wookie. Remember the 0-0 with Saints? :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here