American Football
Baseball
Basketball
Darts (if you even count it as a sport)
Egg chasing

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Tennis and golf. To all you people who voted cricket - hang your heads in shame. LOVE my days out watching Sussex at the County Ground and watching England retain (hopefully) the Ashes.

Any sport that takes more than 2-3 hours to play and finish is a waste of a day.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I dislike,and would therefore probably never watch : any American sports,any motor sports,athletics,any of the genus rugby,any equestrian sports with the exception of the Grand National,the University boat race,pub sports,any form of one day cricket,so called beach sports,tiddly winks and the highly dangerous conkers,winter sports of any description,water sports, individual sports such as golf and tennis.

Probably everything except football and the long forms of cricket,really.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Cricket, golf and Formula 1

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Any sport that takes more than 2-3 hours to play and finish is a waste of a day.

You're are talking shit. Ask any fan of Sussex who has attended any of the finals that we've been to over the last few years if they've 'wasted' their day and you'll see what I mean. Any sport, that allows you to sit in the sun for the whole day, getting slowly pissed whilst enjoying the company of your friends and family is not a waste. :thumbsup:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Most hated sports update

I've tried to total up the most hated sports so far, it's not that easy seeing as some people have listed up to about 10 different ones, but according to my very unscientifc methods of assessment, it's emerging that it's a close run thing between:

Rugby Union (quite right)
Cricket (have to disagree on this one, love the game)
Tennis (yes, of course, not much more needs to be said)
Golf (understandable, especially from spectator point of view)

Also a very strong current of anti-American sports feeling. If you counted all the American sports as a whole, I think they'd be in the lead, which is fair enough 'cos lets face it, they are pretty rubbish the lot of them and I say this as someone who has at least tried to watch them.

Come on, let's have some more votes for rugby!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Tennis
Formula 1
Darts (although it's not a sport any more than tiddlywinks is)

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Only rugby for me. f***ing hate it, anyone can play the shit game.

Love any other sport.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Athletics - I get it, sport in its purest (who can run the fastest, jump the furthest etc), I just find it f***ing dull.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I love test cricket and county championship cricket, but all one day cricket is rubbish. Show Jumping is the most boring sport to watch but tennis and golf are in joint second place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here