Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Speedway, totally pointless

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
One reason I really hate rugby is the because of of the pea-brained posh twats with their ridiculous initiation ceremonies and pathetic drinking songs that seem to heavily populate the game.
I also can't stand the hypocrisy of the 'rugby's a thug's game played by gentlemen while football..........' line. Some of the cheating and deliberate illegal violence you get in rugby is f***ing obscene and often far worse than anything you ever see in football. Just class snobbery in my view.

And it's boring.

Post of the season.

Guinness Premiership Final - 2009. My boy was BEGGING me to take him home, it was THAT boring.

Last edited:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Post of the season.

Guinness Premiership Final - 2009. My boy was BEGGING to take me home, it was THAT boring.

Taking your boy to watch rugby, do we need to call in social services?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Taking your boy to watch rugby, do we need to call in social services?

Cheap tickets - seemed like a good idea at the time - 'Twickers' was nice - full of people that didn't really understand the rules, going on about how it was 'so cool' to be able to sit with fans from the opposing side - completely devoid of tribal passion which I likes in me sports

And no, I'm not a hooligan

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
F1 is a terrible TV sport most of the time, I have been to 3 Grand Prix and it was a brilliant experience. I remember watching Richard Hammond trying to drive an F1 car on top gear at Silverstone and he hardly got the thing round one lap, they are that powerful. Your Arse is a few inches off the ground and your vision is ridiculously limited.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All horse sports. Dressage, steeplechasing, flat racing, showjumping: I hate them all.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Rugby (both Union and League)
All equestrian events including horseracing.
Boxing.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've tried many times but STILL cannot get into Rugby or American Football

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I like all sports and especially any sports Australia wins at. I don't really hate anything, unless WWF Smackdown or what ever its called is a sport. If thats a sport (and not acting) then I'll vote for that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here