Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spineless no-marks leaving anonymous negative 'Reputation' comments

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't mind the people being anonymous aslong as the comments are constructive. Also need a bit more info than just "stupid thread "

I'm not anonymous

Don't mind the people being anonymous aslong as the comments are constructive. Also need a bit more info than just "stupid thread "

Totaly agree with this, the comments have never bothered me untill this morning when i find someone has left one telling me I have an ugly daughter, the only person on here that knows her married her.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I don't see the point of it if you can't see who has left the feedback. Just gives the keyboard warriors another way of having a pop at you this time in an even more anonymous fashion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Nigels have the rep system on their board. That tells you all you need to know about it. It's a load of crap. Get rid.

Mind you, it would be quite funny if Bozza included the names of rep leavers before he ditched it a few days later.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Who really gives a f*** about what other people think. If you're the sort of sensitive soul that is easily upset then dont look, or preferably man up a bit.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
The reason I decided to use my surname as my nickname. Makes me acountable.But if anyone called my Daughters ugly, I would be very annoyed, total coward!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Who really gives a f*** about what other people think. If you're the sort of sensitive soul that is easily upset then dont look, or preferably man up a bit.

Well that's easy enough for you to say, but then you probably wouldn't have to bind your boobs every morning & spend inordinate amounts of time learning how wee all over the loo seat from a standing position. :whistle:

The reason I decided to use my surname as my nickname. Makes me acountable.But if anyone called my Daughters ugly, I would be very annoyed, total coward!!

That's what pissed me off, call me all the wankers under the sun, i really couldn't give a toss, but insult my family and things get different.

I know it's just an internet forum but that really got my f***ing goat.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Thats is a very creepy avatar strutty :eek:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well that's easy enough for you to say, but then you probably wouldn't have to bind your boobs every morning & spend inordinate amounts of time learning how wee all over the loo seat from a standing position. :whistle:

Forgot we had some girlies on here :thumbsup:

Worrying about what other people say or think about you is an insecurity shared especially by females.
I feel quietly pleased that anyone who left feedback on me has wasted their time.
PS
I cant even tell if the little blocks are red or green as I'm coloured blind.

Worrying about what other people say or think about you is an insecurity shared especially by females.
I feel quietly pleased that anyone who left feedback on me has wasted their time.
PS

I agree, couldn't give a toss what people say or think about me but when comments are left insulting my family that really fucks me off.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
My latest;

'this is more fun than inboxing people as you dont know who it is and its clearly eating away inside you. knobber!!! wanker, wanker, wanker!'

:lolol:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
What the f*** is the matter with you? Just either grow a pair & say who you are (be it on the main board or at the end of your snidey remarks); or piss off & seek some professional help for your insidious, cowardly ways.

That is all.

lol, i got about 4 neg reps in a day for posting a thread. the reason for this was that there were other threads on the same subject already.

would I really spend hours trawling through nsc for threads that look the same?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I SERIOUSLY cannot wait until the Reppers are unmasked :D meltdown ahoy

I tend to only give good ones , however some people are still finding it a giggle to mess around and fair play to them , whereas one person seems to have a grudge against me for knowing someone ... very strange behaviour

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

PS

Fair play to you Unc'. :)

I admit that I can be rather sensitive at times, but as I've already said: it's the anonymity of some of the 'pops' on the Rep thing - as much as what is posted - that gets my goat. I like to think that I can give as good as I get on interweb forums, but that's all about the 2-way right of reply innit. Perhaps the way forward for me at the mo is for me to get myself a Monochrome Monitor as a means of replicating colour blindness?! :lol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Shocked we haven't had any Flounces due to it ... yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here