Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spineless no-marks leaving anonymous negative 'Reputation' comments

albionite

May 20, 2009
I am beyond insulted and have resorted to a second glass of wine to attend to my trembling nerves....simply SHOCKING!

Bozza has threatened to turn names on for a short period of time prior to canning the lot....he suggested that cider would help him decide this action....as such I'm think of investing in a delivery of a few cases to him....should make it all rather interesting

You will find out who wants to take you to Ann summers :)

Thread:Anyone spotted any good "Reputation" comments on user profiles yet?
Can i take you shopping at Ann summers?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just out of interest how does this reputation thing actually work ?

should be done away with I think - not a bad idea but some people are getting a little naughty............................ I mean, giving ERNEST positive rep! Who'd credit it?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
should be done away with I think - not a bad idea but some people are getting a little naughty............................ I mean, giving ERNEST positive rep! Who'd credit it?

His multiple accounts.

SAcK tHe bOaRD

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I like T Toes as a poster, I'd give her a dollop of +rep but I can't on my iPod.

I also have a few negative comments, they make me cry and I use the tears to masturbate.

---

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Interesting that rep comments are not anonymous for the moderators - they can see exactly who is posting on their profile!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
And me! I have never been so INSULTED!

"Madam, you must have been." etc.

It would be very funny if there was a way of flicking a switch and showing WHO has left good or bad rep tho.

That is good!

I'd definitely have left my name to that :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here