Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spineless no-marks leaving anonymous negative 'Reputation' comments

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Fair play to you Unc'. :)

I admit that I can be rather sensitive at times, but as I've already said: it's the anonymity of some of the 'pops' on the Rep thing - as much as what is posted - that gets my goat. I like to think that I can give as good as I get on interweb forums, but that's all about the 2-way right of reply innit. Perhaps the way forward for me at the mo is for me to get myself a Monochrome Monitor as a means of replicating colour blindness?! :lol:

Why not try this.

If the colour changes or the number of boxes changes it just means you are having an influence over other people. That in itself is a compliment.

Dont bother reading the feedback, its not important and you should not allow any other person to challenge your self image. Its what you feel inside thats important, the rest can go chase themselves.

Magazines are full of people (women) that have low self esteem all because they let other peoples opinions influence them. Dont go down that route.

Jan 30, 2008
Why not try this.

If the colour changes or the number of boxes changes it just means you are having an influence over other people. That in itself is a compliment.

Dont bother reading the feedback, its not important and you should not allow any other person to challenge your self image. Its what you feel inside thats important, the rest can go chase themselves.

Magazines are full of people (women) that have low self esteem all because they let other peoples opinions influence them. Dont go down that route.
hold on you plonker , this is an internet site :whistle:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
nah it's bollox, to re-iterate my opinion i will point out that i have been staggering around in this place for over 8 years (on and off like , unlike some of the f***ing goons on here )and yet still some clanger seems to think i am worthy of a pale arse season ticket ......BOLLOX.:tosser:

Last edited:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
What the f*** is the matter with you? Just either grow a pair & say who you are (be it on the main board or at the end of your snidey remarks); or piss off & seek some professional help for your insidious, cowardly ways.

That is all.

Seriously, do you really worry what somebody, you don't know, or will ever know , thinks about a post you make on a football message board?

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
It seemed like quite a good idea in theory, but obviously isn't working in practice. Irrespective of whether people should worry about the reputation comments, the fact that a significant proportion of posters do feel this way should be the deciding factor in turning it off. NSC should be able to be enjoyed and contributed to by all Brighton fans. Besides which, does anyone actually pay attention to the reputation of the poster when reading their opinion?

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
This is me after receiving some bad rep.

1JA5C.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here