Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spare

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
One thing I am fairly sure about - he really is Charles's son. I'm sure they will have done the DNA test, and if all they had to do was release the evidence and Harry became an irrelevant byblow of his mother's affair - then I think they would do it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mrs Crodo has signed up to a live read along on Tuesday, this is going to be book of the decade let alone year.

:banana:

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Elizabeth II was probably the last of them that truly believed in service of the realm and duty etc. Now they are being laid bare as the nepotistic chancers, backstabbers and money grabbers the family has always been. This should be a huge wake up call to having a single family forever entwined in matters of state. Time to get rid.
If a bunch of humans were glass tanked for our entertainment we’d call it cruelty and to watch and read about what? Shock horror, families have rivalries, fall outs etc. Bizarre.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I'm not sure I believe the pet bowl shattering story. I experimented with my cat's bowl this morning by jumping on it and dropping things (including a house brick) on it but try as I might, I just could not get it to shatter. I'm calling BS that he fell on the pet bowl which "shattered" and pieces cut through his clothes and into his back.

I think he has got to the point where even he doesn't know what the truth is. Too many shrooms and too much marching powder will mess with your head kids!!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For some unbelievable reason (at least to me) some people insist on putting this dysfunctional family on a pedestal, and then get all bent out of shape when they inevitably fall off it.
Yep, I'd say look at any family and they are dysfunctional. Not really interested, but for many its pure entertainment

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Right Im absolutely no fan of the RF but this moron can do one now.

He left in a desperate attempt for privacy and security for his young family. The weird interviews are one thing but the documentary and books really make him look like a hypercritical fool. Distributing images of his children, private texts, emails and now down to the details of the number of killings he made and the unnecessary disclosure of when he popped his cherry. Utterly ridiculous.

If he wants privacy and security he is going about it in a very backwards manner.

f*** off!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm not sure I believe the pet bowl shattering story. I experimented with my cat's bowl this morning by jumping on it and dropping things (including a house brick) on it but try as I might, I just could not get it to shatter. I'm calling BS that he fell on the pet bowl which "shattered" and pieces cut through his clothes and into his back.

I think he has got to the point where even he doesn't know what the truth is. Too many shrooms and too much marching powder will mess with your head kids!!
66219533-11601623-image-m-43_1672906136453.jpg

This was the scene of the Royal Rumble.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I fear you might be getting a little too personally involved in this Royal drama :lolol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wish the press would just ignore this prick and stop putting him on the front page. Maybe he'd get on with his quiet life in the US if he realised no one actually gave a shit about him.
But that's the whole point. The press LOVE it and almost NEED the likes of Prince Harry's revelations to sell papers (historically) and get clicks (nowadays). Stick a royal picture or story on the front page and sales jump X-fold! Just look at the sheer volume of pages (digital and print) that the whole thing has created in numerous papers day after day after day!

Therefore, you've contradicted yourself – they are on the front pages (and on page 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9-27) because people DO give a shit about him - even if it's just to read what he's said so they can slag him off! :lol:

I couldn't really care less about them, but I'm completely fascinated by peoples' reaction to it/them. A bit like Potter at Chelsea. Talk about obsessed – just ignore it if you don't like it!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This will eventually burn itself out and Harry will be left out in the cold, rueing what might have been. Rather than Paris, he'll be in LA.

I'm a republican, but in this I'm Team Crown.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Just read that apparently Harry describes the Taliban as "sub-human" in his book. I am no fan of the murdering, misogynistic, religious zealots but I wouldn't use that term to describe any race or peoples.

Hitler and his nazi supporters described the Jews and Slavs as "sub-humans". Not a good look is it?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Wearing a "necklace" , tough Army guy getting put on my backside, falling on a dog bowl and hurting myself , and running to a therapist are four things I would have kept to myself.
Ah but what if you lead an ultra privileged life, literally every single need cared for, got privately education worth over half a million quid for free (no life crippling student loans), never had to work a day in your life, never had to pay rent to your parents, get a job to support your kids, never worried about energy costs, Council Tax or can I get a mortgage or will I be stuck in a rent trap (and if I got a mortgage what am I going to do as the payments double due to interest rate increase) or had any serious trials of life.

So little happened to you that being born second is your biggest problem in life.

Then you get a deal for a 'tell all' book worth est $50m and a Netflix deal worth $150m to spill the beans, yet that's all the beans you've got, would you really keep it to yourself for $200,000,000 ?

My 'spare' brother (1 year younger) is and was my best mate throughout our childhood. Some of the shit we did to each other, fights, name calling etc.. was pretty crappy looking back. But we were kids and that's what brothers tend to do and we get on great and have done for the past 40+ years since then.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
If Harry thinks he got hard done by by his brother, he ain't seen anything yet, my Nephew served in Afghanistan in operation Herrick and did two combat tours as a Flt.Lft. flying helicopters for the R.A.F. he had the misfortune of being there the same time as Harry and said he was a total and utter dickhead of the highest order, Harry was NOT a pilot and spent most of his time in his air-conditioned accommodation playing video games...my Nephew and fellow R.A.F. colleagues are incandescent with rage at the utter bullishit the Royal twatt is coming out with, they really want to give him a proper kicking!...the Prince needs some serious help, utterly deluded..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here