Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spare

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
William does come across as a rather thuggish and inconsiderate sort , not only shouting at Harry but also actually physically assaulting and breaking his necklace . Little wonder that Harry found it necessary to flee the UK and seek safety in California , an official sanctuary state in the USA
Yep. I feel for this poor Lieutenant from the Household Cavalry who was so easily thrown to the floor by an RAF Search & Rescue pilot.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Prince Harry also claims his father said to Diana 'you've given me all I wanted I have a heir and a spare, my work is done' after she had given birth to him. Sickening.
Extraordinarily retentive memory for a newborn.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Crodo needs to do a ‘Favourite Harold’ thread at some, with poll: Windsor, Potter, Kane, Maguire, Winks, Palmer, Dirty, Shipman, Styles etc.
Hardrada. Godwinson. For the history lovers.

Harold from Neighbours.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
William does come across as a rather thuggish and inconsiderate sort , not only shouting at Harry but also actually physically assaulting and breaking his necklace . Little wonder that Harry found it necessary to flee the UK and seek safety in California , an official sanctuary state in the USA
Yes, the Phil Mitchell of the royal family has gone to somewhere so much safer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Biggest pile of anal dirge for some time.

It really beggars belief these two want a private life given the crap they are spouting.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1672945585282.png

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Desperate it is, again, the lead story on the TV news, no flipping escape from that individual.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Ignoring the twatish behaviour - worse was his claim of killing 25 people in Afghanistan, why oh why would you mention this.
He never left Camp Bastion, he was a prep man at the base. So why, now, is he making this ludicrous claim he killed 25 people? Embarrassing. Deluded. Knob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here